elite

Le'Veon Bell 2017 Season Outlook

10 hours ago, sasnumberonefan said:

How I wish I could draft for my redraft right now. James conner could be had for pennies. 

I have Conner in a Dynasty - I'd love to think he's the "heir apparent" but in the unlikely event Bell moves on, it's highly possible the Steelers draft at least one RB in the first few rounds. Not sure why they wouldn't. Conner is so much lacking in the passing game attack compared to Bell I'm not sure PIT would be comfortable moving onto Conner. 

In all fairness dude barely played this year so no one really knows how much of the role he could fill.

1 hour ago, SuperJoint said:

I have Conner in a Dynasty - I'd love to think he's the "heir apparent" but in the unlikely event Bell moves on, it's highly possible the Steelers draft at least one RB in the first few rounds. Not sure why they wouldn't. Conner is so much lacking in the passing game attack compared to Bell I'm not sure PIT would be comfortable moving onto Conner. 

In all fairness dude barely played this year so no one really knows how much of the role he could fill.

Supposedly they love him.  But no chance Bell goes anywhere right now.  Pit has a short window with Big Ben and losing Bell would be huge.

Does Bell's stock automatically go down if he leaves the Steelers, or is there a team out there where it would be just as high?

They are saying to watch out for the Raiders as a potential spot. I think it would be a slight downgrade for him, but not near as bad as say Cleveland or San Fran.

10 hours ago, afl5013 said:

Does Bell's stock automatically go down if he leaves the Steelers, or is there a team out there where it would be just as high?

They are saying to watch out for the Raiders as a potential spot. I think it would be a slight downgrade for him, but not near as bad as say Cleveland or San Fran.

Agreed. I think he would still do great with the raiders but it would knock him down a little for me.

Away from AB seems like a good thing in most situations to me.

10 hours ago, afl5013 said:

I dunno.  San Fran produced a top 10 back in PPR with Hyde.  Hyde has nowhere the skillset that Bell does.

• Like 1