Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ruspin Ruxin

Lavar ball outlook

5 posts in this topic

Dude thinks his son is better than the reining MVP lol. 

I get you gotta support your son but god damn. 

smh I love Lonzo Ball, sucks that his father is putting these crazy expectations/hype on him. Maybe it's with an end goal of artificially increasing his draft stock in a top heavy draft. More likely he's just delusional...

But I do think Ball will be good.

On 2017-02-20 at 3:41 PM, fawkes_mulder said:

smh I love Lonzo Ball, sucks that his father is putting these crazy expectations/hype on him. Maybe it's with an end goal of artificially increasing his draft stock in a top heavy draft. More likely he's just delusional...

But I do think Ball will be good.

His shot is a mess... I worry he's going to struggle shooting off the dribble.  He'll be fine as a catch and shoot guy but that will severely limit his upside.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19097642/lavar-ball-casts-blame-ucla-bruins-white-guys

Dude is a full blown dumb a**. That may be generous. Good grief. I wouldn't want my team touching any of his kids because even if they win you'd have to listen to him spew some idiotic, utterly moronic, and full of steaming horse s--- opinion.

On 4/7/2017 at 3:37 PM, Gohawks said:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19097642/lavar-ball-casts-blame-ucla-bruins-white-guys

Dude is a full blown dumb a**. That may be generous. Good grief. I wouldn't want my team touching any of his kids because even if they win you'd have to listen to him spew some idiotic, utterly moronic, and full of steaming horse s--- opinion.

Probably shouldn't go around touching kids anyway, mate.. 

1 person likes this