Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMaxemuck

Awesome Rebuild Opportunity!!!

TEAM UP FOR GRABS!!! 
$40 Potential rebuilder in 14 team, 6x6 ROTO H,R,HR,RBI,SB,OPS /K,ERA,WHIP,SVHD,W,QS
40 man roster, 30 keeper. 
NO TEAM IS IN REBUILD MODE, so there's a nice market for this team's Cutch, Posey, Frazier, Britton, Gsellman, etc....
Dispersal draft to take place prior to annual draft where I figure Evan Gattis or Ervin Santana will be available. 
I figure a swift manager could turn this team around quickly. I myself would be willing to trade guys like Robles, Eloy, Acuna, Rosario, Martes, Keller, Devers, Tucker, & Allard for these vets.
As I said, no team is in rebuild mode and I figure there's probably 6-8 teams going for the crown. That alone speaks to how competitive this league is.
Interested???

email me at jaymaxemuck@gmail.com

So if I hear you right I will pay 40 dollars for the ONLY team in the league that has ZERO shot at winning anything.  Rebuilds take multiple years (especially if you are counting on minors guys to help you) so I am a bit curious what my incentive would be to PAY for that team year after year when I have no shot at winning (basically just donating money to the good teams) when I had nothing to do with the reason this team is not good enough to compete.

By the way you cannot advocate that a team rebuild through minors and then say it is a quick rebuild at the same time.  Rebuilds through minor league players take AT LEAST three years and usually four.  In that time I will already have simply DONATED 120 to 160 dollars to the top teams.  This makes no sense to me.

26 minutes ago, JMaxemuck said:

Evan Gattis or Ervin Santana will be available. 

LOL

How is that a selling point?

You must be new to fantasy baseball. If you weren't, and if you have adequate reading & comprehension skills, you'd understand how this works

21 minutes ago, ReggieBar said:

So if I hear you right I will pay 40 dollars for the ONLY team in the league that has ZERO shot at winning anything.  Rebuilds take multiple years (especially if you are counting on minors guys to help you) so I am a bit curious what my incentive would be to PAY for that team year after year when I have no shot at winning (basically just donating money to the good teams) when I had nothing to do with the reason this team is not good enough to compete.

By the way you cannot advocate that a team rebuild through minors and then say it is a quick rebuild at the same time.  Rebuilds through minor league players take AT LEAST three years and usually four.  In that time I will already have simply DONATED 120 to 160 dollars to the top teams.  This makes no sense to me.

This is why keeper leagues that are also money leagues are terrible ideas.  

Plenty of smart fantasy baseball players would see a good opportunity here. I'm sure those who don't understand the process are used to garbage 10 team 20 man roster leagues. Rookies

Just now, JMaxemuck said:

Plenty of smart fantasy baseball players would see a good opportunity here. I'm sure those who don't understand the process are used to garbage 10 team 20 man roster leagues. Rookies

This seems like a good way to recruit owners...

Hopefully it'll keep guys like you from attempting to join a challenging league. My league isn't for unknowledgeable people. For you to question what I've wrote, proves that you are

3 minutes ago, JMaxemuck said:

Hopefully it'll keep guys like you from attempting to join a challenging league. My league isn't for unknowledgeable people. For you to question what I've wrote, proves that you are

Sure thing buddy...

Actually, YOU are the idiot, JMaxemuck, you stated that this was a quick rebuild then said it was going to be done through minors, are you too stupid to realize this takes years.  All the while you are paying for this s--- team and the honor bestowed by you of having the right to pay for the whole rebuild process even though you did nothing to ruin the team.  You stated your self that 6-8 teams are in contention for the title and this was the only rebuilding team so sounds like a suckers bet and I could kick your a** all over the fantasy score card so do not pretend that people who disagree with you are idiots, you my friend are the idiot.

Just now, Palehose said:

Actually, YOU are the idiot jayhawk, you stated that this was a quick rebuild then said it was going to be done through minors, are you too stupid to realize this takes years.  All the while you are paying for this s--- team and the honor bestowed by you of having the right to pay for the whole rebuild process even though you did nothing to ruin the team.  You stated your self that 6-8 teams are in contention for the title and this was the only rebuilding team so sounds like a suckers bet and I could kick your a** all over the fantasy score card so do not pretend that people who disagree with you are idiots, you my friend are the idiot.

Wait...I am the idiot?  It's not my league.  

lol, sorry jayhawks, I meant the commissioner was, let me see if I can edit that.

Keep telling me that you know more about my league than I do. Super intelligent!!! You guys are clueless. Go play in your silly free leagues

Actually, you a** clown, only rookies play roto so you should not pretend to know anything.

Just now, Palehose said:

Actually, you a** clown, only rookies play roto so you should not pretend to know anything.

Not that it matters, because you should play in leagues that you enjoy, but typically newcomers play h2h.  Roto is a much more difficult format to win. 

Is this douchebag really stupid enough to sit here and try to pretend that HE is the smart one, that is classic!  I play in money leagues all the time but I do not pay to take on a s--- team.  You are a serious moron if you think that good players would pay you 120-160 dollars for the honor of rebuilding a bad team.  A good commissioner keeps teams from getting bad in money keeper leagues.

HAHAHAHA Roto was the first format of fantasy baseball. And point leagues are a joke. You're right, Roto leagues are more difficult, which is why I'm not looking for ignorant people like yourselves. Get lives, bugger off

6 by 6 roto is for beginners who do not understand that there are a lot more than 12 counting stats in baseball and that they are not even close to equal like roto treats them.  Keep telling yourself that you know something.  You probably use some stupid ESPN or Yahoo format.  Good players stopped using those many years ago.

Fantrax and CBS allow you to customize your settings for a REAL challenge.  Roto is for idiots who do not know how to do this yet.  You would not last a season in a real league.  You are too stupid to keep from insulting everyone when they call you on your s---.  Nobody wants your stupid s--- team on a stupid format with a grade school roto setting.

1 minute ago, JMaxemuck said:

Look at you losers!!! This is my board post and you keep coming back for some reason LOL

Honestly, it's pretty clear this Reggie guy has no earthly idea what he is talking about.