Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ15ASUBSU

$5 New Dynasty - Minors - ESPN/ Leaguesafe

Starting a new dynasty and want there to be at least some reward for winning it so here is the money structure for this league.

Cost $5 a year

$25 Start up fee gets you 5 years of paid dynasty. This will ensure that the owners that sign up are in it for the long haul. After the first 5 years you only have to pay $5 per year annually.  

Payouts: $50 to the champion 

Every 5th year there will be a "big" payout of $100. This is to always emphasize the future and building your dynasty (such is the point of a dynasty league).    

There will be a slow minors draft each year and minor league teams of 8 players (must be rookies going into the season). 

I'm asking that we keep the team names and logos as they currently exist unless approved to change. 

Here are the settings: http://games.espn.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1380

Email me at dummarj@hotmail.com for an invite or if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Jesse 

I am interested, let me know if you get others interested.  I would prefer an auction draft and may go to another league that has an auction draft.  MikeRedSox67@gmail.com.  Thanks Mike

These are the available teams, but waiting on team choice from 3 new owners so first come first serve.

Osaka Samurai
Honolulu Volcanoes 
Missoula Moose 
Montreal Mallards 
South Padre Surf 
Monterrey Diablos
Fort Lauderdale Flamingos 
London Rippers 
North Haven Griffins
Virginia Beach Neptunes 

Thanks, 

Jesse