Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baller179563

What to do with Kevin Durant?

38 posts in this topic

This is for the team in my signature. I have Kevin Durant in a non IR league. So my question is what should I do with him. Keep him and possibly waste a roster spot if he ends up being out for the year or should I try to trade him? Help would be appreciated. 

You'll be lucky to get a decent offer for kd. If you can take any offer that can actually of use to you. Warriors are gonna finish #1 regardless there is no rush to bring KD until fully healthy.

I have been offered four different trades for KD so far. 

Offer 1: Kyle Lowry for KD

Offer 2: Darren Collison for KD

Offer 3: Nerlens Noel for KD

Offer 4: Trevor Booker for KD

I was going to just say drop but definitely take the best you can get. Nerlens might be a good one there.

Our trade deadline is March 29 so I'm going to wait a little bit longer before pulling the trigger on a move 

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, baller179563 said:

Our trade deadline is March 29 so I'm going to wait a little bit longer before pulling the trigger on a move 

Cud backfire what if nerlens start to ball and KD ruled out the regular season then trade disappears. 

3 hours ago, JP_Grizzly said:

Cud backfire what if nerlens start to ball and KD ruled out the regular season then trade disappears. 

But you could also think of it as the closer it gets to his return the better offers I could get 

At this time I've decided to stay put on 1 for 1 offers. I'm looking for trades that would help improve me team in other spots as well as including KD as a throw in if a deal materializes. 

On 3/2/2017 at 5:25 PM, baller179563 said:

Offer 4 is no longer on the table. I have also just been offered Aaron Gordon for KD. 

On 3/2/2017 at 5:25 PM, baller179563 said:

Just to update everyone on the trade front. Offer 2 and Offer 4 in the original post are no longer on the table. The offers that I do have on the table are as follows.

Offer 2: Lou Williams for KD

Offer 3: Nerlens Noel for KD

Offer 4: Aaron Gordon for KD

Offer 5: Jermey Lin for KD

Is this a re-draft league? If it is, accept any offer for any player that is alive and playing lol what are you thinking. KD is done man. immediately accept the one for either noel, gordon or lin - which one you accept depends on your team needs

I was just going to ask the same question honestly. If its a redraft it doesn't matter and just take noel before everybody realizes hes not going to play before the fantasy season ends anyways.  If its a keeper I don't move him at all and I suck it up and cross my fingers but in a keepers you should be able to get a way better offer from somebody eliminated from playoff contention

If this is a re-draft league, I'd take Aaron Gordon or any guy who's actually playing. I don't think KD will be back and a worthwhile contributor during the regular season.

I just read that KD was at practice putting up shots today. My trade deadline is March 26 not March 29. March 29 was my other leagues trade deadline. 

5 hours ago, baller179563 said:

I just read that KD was at practice putting up shots today. My trade deadline is March 26 not March 29. March 29 was my other leagues trade deadline. 

I also just read that KD is now traveling with the team 

On 3/17/2017 at 3:12 PM, baller179563 said:

Just to update everyone on the trade front. Offer 2 and Offer 4 in the original post are no longer on the table. The offers that I do have on the table are as follows.

Offer 2: Lou Williams for KD

Offer 3: Nerlens Noel for KD

Offer 4: Aaron Gordon for KD

Offer 5: Jermey Lin for KD

Offer 3 is no longer on the table