smeeze

Brandin Cooks 2017 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 20/12/2017 at 4:03 PM, austin316 said:

Risky???

 

I wish I had as much time on my hands as you guys labeling him risky. He seems like a must-start no matter how you slice it. I'd be curious to hear who are your other options?

I have Julio and Keenan Allen over him at the moment, I think it’s really a toss-up to pick any two of them. I would not be playing the likes of Gordon over Cooks though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vegemite2 said:

I have Julio and Keenan Allen over him at the moment, I think it’s really a toss-up to pick any two of them. I would not be playing the likes of Gordon over Cooks though. 

 

As a Bills fan I think Brady is gonna torture us with Gronk for him getting suspended after the dumb late hit last time they played. That said I'd start Cooks over Julio. Allen vs the Jets has 30+ (in PPR) written all over it & NO's secondary is scarier than Buffalo's.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not love him nor hate him but cannot have the 4/50 this week, thank God I have JuJu and Tyreek Hill, we will see........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My WRs were the thorn in my side all year long. I was lucky to have one of three I had to play each week perform admirably. But I think I was not alone in that regard. Unless you owned ABrown, it seemed like everyone else had their ups and downs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

2018 and beyond. Never again with this guy

 

Same boom or bust wr he has been since he came in the league. nothing has changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TennisMenace said:

My WRs were the thorn in my side all year long. I was lucky to have one of three I had to play each week perform admirably. But I think I was not alone in that regard. Unless you owned ABrown, it seemed like everyone else had their ups and downs. 

 

I only had 1 week where Watkins and Cooks blew up for 20+ standard points together, every other week the 3 WR slots never combined for more than 20pts..Definitely you are not alone this season...let us commiserate together

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drafted this dude in the 2nd. Maybe my excitement and ego for hitting a home run came over me. Def not drafting in the future unless at a great value.

 

I feel yall'z pain

Edited by austin316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Drafted this dude in the 2nd. Maybe my excitement and ego for hitting a home run came over me. Def not drafting in the future unless at a great value.

 

I feel yall'z pain

 

 

make me think who will be the better value next season and make the biggest leap, Cooks with his 2nd year on the pats and brady or kupp with 2nd yr on the Rams and Goff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2017 at 10:22 PM, dashoe said:

 

Same boom or bust wr he has been since he came in the league. nothing has changed

Well the hype preseason was clearly suggesting it was gonna change with Brady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.