Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomfred

$30 March Madness Brackets Leaguesafe ESPN

We will use ESPN mens tournament challenge on ESPN and their scoring. Buy in is 30 and we will use leaguesafe. Max of 2 entries and make sure these 2 brackets are different in terms of final four elite 8 teams etc. 

If we get 25 teams, I will pay out the top 4 spots. Something like 50% 25% 15% and 10%

Send me your emails for ESPN and leaguesafe invite if interested. Thanks

Morning bump. Have 15 in lgsafe. Will have 20 by the end of the day with ppl sending me emails 

I have been running leagues for over 10 years. Not sure why you would bother with these newbs posting other cbb pools

Looking for serious players, I got at least 5 ppl from here who have not accepted ESPN invites after requesting an invite

35 minutes ago, bdsparty32 said:

how many do you have paid on LS?

$300+ has been collected in Leaguesafe. I know as fact that another $100-$120 will be paid by the deadline. I am not including these 5+ who have not accepted ESPN invite

4 minutes ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

I'm in send a link please 

You can private message me your email if you do not want to post it. This is a private group created on ESPN so I do not have random joes joining and filling out brackets and not pay. Trying to keep track of names and their espn id.

There is a password you need to enter upon joining the ESPN pool

Looks like we will have over $400 in the pot. Send me your emails and pay asap if you want in