Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

Anyone who is waiting for a coupon I recommend stalking slickdeals and also 9to5 for any coupons.

9to5 offered the 57 dollar coupon in late May last year.

Also it doesn't hurt to call and harass MLBAM

I'm in SE Ohio right now (Pitt's regional network) and was blacked out from the KC/DET game and the SF/AZ game. Any ideas why?

I'm in SE Ohio right now (Pitt's regional network) and was blacked out from the KC/DET game and the SF/AZ game. Any ideas why?

Could be where the ISP is located? I had problems with my mine as it got routed through a different area then where I live (southern MN). MLB kept saying that I lived in the blackout area for MIL. I can see the first one getting blacked out that way but the second game wouldn't make sense.

I think An Old Hippie is right. I live in Columbus but my work IP address is somewhere in Virginia, so I get Reds/Indians/Pirates but no Mets/Yankees. It depends on the IP location.

When the locator came up when it was trying to locate the game, it showed me in the right location in Ohio. But yah, looks like I'm going to drop money on a VPN again to avoid these headaches.

It was likely a glitch. My friend and I both live in San Diego. He was trying to watch the Mets/Nats game and it said it was blacked out. When I got home I booted it up on my laptop, phone, and PS4 and had no problems. Afterwards he said it was fine for him.

EDIT: We are sharing the same account.

If you don't expect service issues day 1, or even during the first week you should probably temper your expectations. They've come a long way over the years - almost perfect now.

Also, MLB Extra Innings subscribers should see the Strike Zone channel tonight, (and every Friday throughout the season). It's the Red Zone NFL channel for the MLB. Highly recommended.

If your laptop has an HDMI port can you get the mlb tv app and connect your lap top to your tv and watch the games on it?

If your laptop has an HDMI port can you get the mlb tv app and connect your lap top to your tv and watch the games on it?

Definitely. Only way to watch Quad-view on a TV that I'm aware of.

Definitely. Only way to watch Quad-view on a TV that I'm aware of.

Chromecast is another way.

So I'm new to this, as its included in The Extra Innings now. This is awesome! Games everywhere in this room right now, dont know what to do with myself.

So I'm new to this, as its included in The Extra Innings now. This is awesome! Games everywhere in this room right now, dont know what to do with myself.

This happened to me last year. I had like five games going at once - quad on the laptop, plus an iPad going. Fast way to lose your mind...

Is it possible to stream the games to your tv from your laptop while still having other tabs open and doing other things? I mean have it stay streaming the games while I change to a new window on my laptop.

Is it possible to stream the games to your tv from your laptop while still having other tabs open and doing other things? I mean have it stay streaming the games while I change to a new window on my laptop.

Stream the video from your laptop to your TV? I'm assuming you have a smart TV? Or are you directly connected with a cable?

You can do this is you have another screen hooked up to your screen. When im home, i have my computer hooked up to my tv with two other moniters to the side. I usually have the quad box on the big screen, rotoworld meta game threads on a side screen, and playing some steam game on the other. Greatest thing ever. Also, if you have a mac you can get a piece like so(http://www.rakuten.com/prod/agptek-mini-displayport-to-hdmi-converter-cable-for-macbook-pro/224848537.html?listingId=169145793&scid=pla_google_Mambate&adid=18163&gclid=CJreoPq1wb0CFUWVfgodwUEAPw) and use the labtop screen along with the tv it is hooked up to. Of course, it also depends on your computer as you might not be able to run all these programs simultaneously.

Anyone else having issues on the xbox 360? It's working perfectly on my iPad but I keep getting kicked off a stream, audio cutting out, freezing/loading, etc. on the 360.

Anyone else having issues on the xbox 360? It's working perfectly on my iPad but I keep getting kicked off a stream, audio cutting out, freezing/loading, etc. on the 360.

Same. Its terrible. They need to patch it asap.

No idea about xbox, but gameday channels on tv are totally jacked up today.

Same. Its terrible. They need to patch it asap.

I thought the problem was on my end. Good to hear I'm not alone.

Nothing on ipad and Xbox one. All I want to do is watch bartolo colon try to swing a bat and then eat it thinking it is food

I can't watch any games, I'm using my Apple TV and nothing, this is bs.

Same problem using the PS3 .. switched to the ROKU and same problem. This is 2 nights out of the 3 total that have been screwed up.

I keep getting kicked off the feed on my xbox 360. Driving me crazy. The overall experience on the 360 is second rate as well and it's desperately in need of an update/patch.

The 360 update has been such a joke. They took away all of the good features. Can no longer watch two games at once. Can't pull up the menu during a game anymore, to be able to switch back and forth between games easily. Have to go completely out to the main menu, which is just plain clunky and awful. oh and

0153c4e6-2ce0-4b6d-800f-97c8b06e7252_zpse339b350.jpg

LOOKS GREAT!!