elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

e6aws9.jpg

I'd watch whatever game is free today,then call and ask about this offer.

Edited by frankhoward

Why wait just sign up today. The service has been horrible but for half the price im going to go home and buy it tonight most likely.

Screw MLB.TV and MLB. I can't watch half the games because of blackout. I can't watch the SF v. Dodger series because of blackouts. Straight up BS

Google is your friend.

Why wait just sign up today. The service has been horrible but for half the price im going to go home and buy it tonight most likely.

I already signed up,but it was an email specific offer,I clicked on the link they sent me.That's why I said watch one game and then call and try to weasel this offer out of them.I haven't seen it posted or offered to the lowbrow public in general anywhere after a quick search.

Weird hmm well i signed up already this season then cancelled before the five day termination period. I wonder if i will still be able to get it for the $57 then. I'll see later tonight

Screw MLB.TV and MLB. I can't watch half the games because of blackout. I can't watch the SF v. Dodger series because of blackouts. Straight up BS

Google is your friend.

They caught up and stopped the iPhone/iPad bypass. Otherwise, yeah Google is helpful.

Google is your friend.

They caught up and stopped the iPhone/iPad bypass. Otherwise, yeah Google is helpful.

i was in a geographic sweet spot last year, where i could watch the games of both teams closest to me without being blacked out. i'm guessing this is no longer the case...

I am in the Twins blackout area. Strangest thing is when the Twins play at home I am blacked out of the away teams broadcast. But I still get the Twins feed as the home team which should be the first thing they black out. Then with MIL being like 450 miles from where I live I am constantly blacked out from their home game feeds.

Did MLB extend that deal with Domino's Pizza like last season?

Called and asked about it (I mentioned that I had just made an account and only saw one free game of the day). The guy asked for my email, billing info, etc. so I assumed he was about to offer it to me. But then, he pulled a 180 and said it was available only through the specific email offer. I made it a point that I was only interested in the discounted offer and that there was a 0% chance of me buying it at the current price, but he didn't budge. I'll update if anything changes.

I know I'm late on this but does anyone have a solution to the Chrome 33% and stops loading issue? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache, etc... nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated

I know I'm late on this but does anyone have a solution to the Chrome 33% and stops loading issue? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache, etc... nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated

Have you tried re-installing the next-def plug-in?

Also something is wrong with the color on ALL of my streams today. All the bats look pink....

^ Yep, just did. Still nothing :/

Damn, this is frustrating.

Anybody having problems with streaming on the PS3?

I keep getting: Network Error: Connection failure.

Its working on the roku and netflix and everything else web related is running fine..

How is mlb at bat for android devices? I like it right now for the ipod/iphone but im switching over to android and was wondering if its just as good

How is mlb at bat for android devices? I like it right now for the ipod/iphone but im switching over to android and was wondering if its just as good

Amazing. Works perfectly. Never had a problem while on PC I occasionally do. The mobile platforms are the tits. I've seen the iPhone one and it looks the same.

Great experience on Android here. Oh and congratulations on the switch ;)

Edited by PPolanco
  • Like 1

It's very solid. I use At Bat on my android phone and my ipad. The app works great on both platforms.

• Like 1

So does the droid not have in game box scores? I havent seen it and if so, thats pretty disappointing

I was absolutely shocked how well the app work on Droid. Just on my regular network (not WiFi) I basically get radio or crystal clear TV picture almost instantly and almost never drops the signal. Not sure how they did it but I couldn't be happier.

So does the droid not have in game box scores? I havent seen it and if so, thats pretty disappointing

no, you'd have to use another app for that. Did the iWorld offer that? On Android you can switch between broadcasts which I was surprised.. I was expecting only the bare minimum. Never really thought about the in-game boxscore

Anyone else having problems tonight? It keeps telling me I need to buy a subscription, but have purchased one and been watching all year.

Nothing is working for me. Keeps telling me the feed is unavailable.

Anyone else having problems tonight? It keeps telling me I need to buy a subscription, but have purchased one and been watching all year.

I have had that before, also saying I'm blacked out due to region, but that's impossible as I'm in Taipei.

Whenever it would happen I would close the window and relaunch a game to watch, and it would work okay.

Right now I'm getting nothing. Says error, try again in a few minutes or some crap.