elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

Same for me. Prompts to buy a subscription on the iPad, "Game is unavailable" messages on the PC.

Same, just came here looking for this thread. Says my account isn't paid, but the payment is on my bank statement. Nothings working.

Yeah..went down on both ps3 & roku. Hopefully they get it straight real quick.

Anyone else having problems tonight? It keeps telling me I need to buy a subscription, but have purchased one and been watching all year.

I have had that before, also saying I'm blacked out due to region, but that's impossible as I'm in Taipei.

Whenever it would happen I would close the window and relaunch a game to watch, and it would work okay.

Right now I'm getting nothing. Says error, try again in a few minutes or some crap.

It doesn't work on my phone, Laptop or IPad. its the system right now.

Anyone else having problems tonight? It keeps telling me I need to buy a subscription, but have purchased one and been watching all year.

Yeah myself and two other buddies got booted as well about 20 min ago

Working for me on my Roku. Watching Iwakuma poop all over my Kluber start.

Terrible tonight. Ugh been a while since I had issues

Terrible tonight. Ugh been a while since I had issues

Same. Running off my PS3 and hangs while loading any of the steams until I force-quit. Will probably be cleared up soon enough I should think.

I have to stream the games. This is dumb. Even though it's usually just once a month it is inexcusable. None of the feeds are working tonight on my PC.

I will not purchase it again next year, just going to stream the games online. I'll miss the DVR but it's too frustrating when it doesn't work

Besides the lagging, does anyone else have the screen shrink when you put it full-screen? It has been like that for me the past two days

• Like 1

Besides the lagging, does anyone else have the screen shrink when you put it full-screen? It has been like that for me the past two days

yes. Terrible.

I have to stream the games. This is dumb. Even though it's usually just once a month it is inexcusable. None of the feeds are working tonight on my PC.

I will not purchase it again next year, just going to stream the games online. I'll miss the DVR but it's too frustrating when it doesn't work

Where do you stream the games from?

Where do you stream the games from?

sent you a PM

• Like 1

so MLB is offering the rest of the season for $12 (have to sign up today)...anybody bite yet?

Edited by 6 toe lezcano

so MLB is offering the rest of the season for $12 (have to sign up today)...anybody bite yet?

MLB.TV bites all the time.

I signed up and thought it was great last night..sat down to watch tonight and my account is canceled! I went in and canceled my auto renew ahead of time when it stated I would still have service to the end of my billing term Feb 2015 and they canceled my account right away! I got an email they are refunding my 12 bux..grr..try to signup again and they want full price! Billing dept is closed..not happy

anyone have a Galaxy S5 and have issues with newest MLB.tv app? I only hear the audio from the live stream with MLB at bat 2015, when I go back to At Bat 2014, the video plays no problem.

$109.99 for regular and $129.99 for premium.

Seems they did away with the NextDef plug-in. Less buggy on my end so far. HD streaming fine. How long it lasts, we'll see. There always seems to be some hiccups thru the season with the product.

Edited by k.k.