Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

I just get it for $20 off some guy off the internet... he's awesome

In 5 years it will still cost less then it did last year if the settlement goes through. Plus the blackout rules will change.

Now if only the Canadian Dollar hadn't tanked this would have been a discount!

Haven't had it in a couple of years - have they prevented the log in from multiple locations? If not, I'm splitting it with my buddies.

Haven't had it in a couple of years - have they prevented the log in from multiple locations? If not, I'm splitting it with my buddies.

Last year I logged in and watched separate games on my phone and my Roku, so unless it's changed this year you still can

Hello to all. This would be my first post but I have been a long time lurker here. :D

I am from Las Vegas (no MLB team here...duh!) and I just bought MLB.TV yesterday. To my surprise, there were several teams that are included in my blackout list namely the Padres, Angels, Dodgers, Diamondbacks, Giants, and the Athletics (my team).

I think it is just retarded that a city that doesn't have an MLB team has a ton of blackout teams!! In addition, I typed in the zip code for Reno, Nevada which is WAY closer to the Coliseum in Oakland and SBC Park in SF compared to Las Vegas and Dodger Stadium and it shows that no teams are in their blackout list. It's a good thing that I just bout the monthly subscription. I probably wouldn't renew it for next month.

I think Selig just hates Vegas. :angry:

Just be thankful you don't live in Iowa.

EDIT: Wait, that's more teams than are blacked out in Iowa, wow! Didn't realize LV was that bad....

Last year I logged in and watched separate games on my phone and my Roku, so unless it's changed this year you still can

Think you can use for two devices. Not sure though, id check the fine print.

Last season I watched multiple free games and then about a month into the season MLB.TV offered me half off to sign up because I had been watching the free games (make sure you're logged in).

Also random LPT: I hear that if you're thinking of getting blacked out at a party you should probably turn your unlocator on on your router... I mean cell phone.

Last year I ordered Extra Innings through Cox and it came with MLB.tv. I'm planning to do that again as long as MLB.tv comes with it, but I can't find any information on it.

Last year 4 of us were watching across the country at the same time. Will let you know this year but last year there was no issue

Is it possible to purchase a monthly package just for spring training games?

It is up to 3 devices, not including phone.You can reset once ( I have to do this as I have had a few systems and it gave me trouble using it on my ps4). You can do monthly but overall the $109 is the best value.

It is up to 3 devices, not including phone.You can reset once ( I have to do this as I have had a few systems and it gave me trouble using it on my ps4). You can do monthly but overall the $109 is the best value.

Where does it say this? I wasn't able to find this online. I ask because I want to use my work laptop, my home laptop, my iPad, and my Ps4...

Where does it say this? I wasn't able to find this online. I ask because I want to use my work laptop, my home laptop, my iPad, and my Ps4...

I think maybe he means simultaneously? I used my Fire Stick, Roku Stick, laptop and desktop on different occasions last year (not to mention two phones and a tablet). Maybe something had changed?

I think maybe he means simultaneously? I used my Fire Stick, Roku Stick, laptop and desktop on different occasions last year (not to mention two phones and a tablet). Maybe something had changed?

Cool, I hope so. Thanks.

Today's schedule shows a couple games,then nothing for the next week.It also says everything is subject to change.Do they make a short term decision on which games to broadcast based on weather,SP's etc. or is there a set schedule and there are just no games scheduled this early?

Cool, I hope so. Thanks.

I know because I was signed in on my PS4, old PS3 which I sold and my brothers PS3. I then bought a PS3 off my friend for cheap and tried to use MLB.TV but it would not as it said I was logged in on too many devices. I checked on the website and it confirmed this. Maybe it just pertains to next-gen consoles and not roku,fire stick etc

If you have to register the console/stick/whatever then it will pick up how many devices are being used. If you just tyoe in your username and password into the device you can use as many as you want. Hope this makes sense.

Everyone with MLB.tv needs to complain about how their HD broadcast is horrible. Especially in spring training. Throughout all of spring training I couldn't get a full inning in HD. It's in and out constantly, I've been dealing with it but damn this better improve.

I'm locked out on Roku and WDTV,but not on my PC's.Anyone else getting this?

I can't get in on my FireTV, haven't tried Roku. Works on phone and PC

Purchased a VPN so I could watch hometown teams on MLB.tv. Went to met game last and it was blacked out.... Saying something about me being in NY.

The VPN was supposed to have my location as Los Angeles.

Anyone know what the deal is? Something on my end or did mlb catch on to ip blockers?