Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elemenohpee

MLB.tv deals 2017

Anyone know what the deal is? Something on my end or did mlb catch on to ip blockers?

It sounds like Netflix has so I suppose it's possible MLB.tv has as well.

Purchased a VPN so I could watch hometown teams on MLB.tv. Went to met game last and it was blacked out.... Saying something about me being in NY.

The VPN was supposed to have my location as Los Angeles.

Anyone know what the deal is? Something on my end or did mlb catch on to ip blockers?

Mets game was probably blacked out because it was on ESPN

Just a heads up to anyone who already paid but is a tmobile customer. Mlbtv is processing refunds for all who are tmobile customers but bought already. Then you can get the free package from tmobile.

Just a heads up to anyone who already paid but is a tmobile customer. Mlbtv is processing refunds for all who are tmobile customers but bought already. Then you can get the free package from tmobile.

I love you.

Do I have to call for the refund? How do I do it?

Do I have to call for the refund? How do I do it?

Must contact mlb.tv.

Everyone with MLB.tv needs to complain about how their HD broadcast is horrible. Especially in spring training. Throughout all of spring training I couldn't get a full inning in HD. It's in and out constantly, I've been dealing with it but damn this better improve.

Mine is running super smooth...way better than last year. Seems like the frame rate upgrades are working for me.

Everyone with MLB.tv needs to complain about how their HD broadcast is horrible. Especially in spring training. Throughout all of spring training I couldn't get a full inning in HD. It's in and out constantly, I've been dealing with it but damn this better improve.

Mine is running super smooth...way better than last year. Seems like the frame rate upgrades are working for me.

Well I don't know what the deal is... The HD is in and out... Choppy.... I've talked to friends having the same problem. And I have 25 mbps internet so it shouldn't be my internet. Even on replay games it does this. Could be their server in my location? I don't know but it's been pissing me off.

Well I don't know what the deal is... The HD is in and out... Choppy.... I've talked to friends having the same problem. And I have 25 mbps internet so it shouldn't be my internet. Even on replay games it does this. Could be their server in my location? I don't know but it's been pissing me off.

For me it gives me about 15-20 seconds of low quality video and then switches to HD. Rarely switches back

Can anyone quickly tell me how to swap back and forth between the PIP game and the main game in their new player?

And for that matter, how to switch any game after you've selected it? This thing is s---, at least on my Mac.

Garbage as usual on opening day

Working fine for me on my laptop...might be your internet service or your device.

They could get another 50 bucks out of me if there was an option to turn off commercials.

Listening to Jenny Cain's favorite room in the house, Rob Riggle's cub scout tales, Kris Bryant's first impression of Chicago, and remixes of Ievan Polkka multiple times in a short time period could be used as a form of torture enhanced interrogation.

Can anyone quickly tell me how to swap back and forth between the PIP game and the main game in their new player?

And for that matter, how to switch any game after you've selected it? This thing is ****, at least on my Mac.

I'm not seeing a swap option on the new player. Looks like you'll have to turn off PIP, switch games, then turn PIP back on and but the second game in the PIP. Real pain in the a**

To pick different games, click "View All Games," top right, underneath the Help button. Just click on whatever game you want to switch to.

And for that matter, how to switch any game after you've selected it? This thing is ****, at least on my Mac.

I'm not seeing a swap option on the new player. Looks like you'll have to turn off PIP, switch games, then turn PIP back on and but the second game in the PIP. Real pain in the a**

To pick different games, click "View All Games," top right, underneath the Help button. Just click on whatever game you want to switch to.

This works in Safari (and presumably other browsers), but not in Google Chrome on a Mac (at least not for me). It just shows the box score from the game you clicked on. To change the video feed you literally have to go back to the games listing page

My first year using it and i am very happy so far with it coming from the over priced direct tv version. No complaints and affordable unlike direct tv

Give it a few days to settle in. Everyone is watching cause its the beginning of the season.

Once the traffic settles in to normal amounts, the streams will be perfect.

Give it a few days to settle in. Everyone is watching cause its the beginning of the season.

They should upgrade their infrastructure to handle the load during the first week of the season (when most people are watching). They certainly can afford to.

They should upgrade their infrastructure to handle the load during the first week of the season (when most people are watching). They certainly can afford to.

Same thing happens with the NFL Sunday ticket. The online version of it, at least

This works in Safari (and presumably other browsers), but not in Google Chrome on a Mac (at least not for me). It just shows the box score from the game you clicked on. To change the video feed you literally have to go back to the games listing page

I use Chrome on a Mac and dont have your problem. Didnt have it last year either.

Why are they doing away with the old player? It is much better than the new version.

The old player is 10x better for me. I pretty much always use the 4 screens and its a big hassle with the new player