BlakeP42

Odell Beckham Jr 2017 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

OOOOHHHHH, THE POOR WIDDLE BABY!!1!  "WAHHHWAHH MY TWITTER FEED IS GETTING BOMBARDED!!1!  WHY OH WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS LIFE OF A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE SUPERSTAR IN THE GREATEST MEDIA CENTER IN THE WORLD??!?  LEMME ALONE YOU NERDZ!!1!  I NEED A SAFE SPACE TO 'HEAL' "

Im not saying I agree with the guy, just saying I don't think he said it in regards to if he will play tonight.

4 hours ago, Robrain said:

All this means is he's tired of random nobodies asking him about something that actually effects his livelihood ...  I know it's hard to fathom - but fantasy football really isn't that big of a deal.

Perspective. 

KIm Jones  just reported on NFL network that Beckham will be a "true" gametime decision . They will decide on the field right before the game.

3 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

All this means is he's tired of random nobodies asking him about something that actually effects his livelihood ...  I know it's hard to fathom - but fantasy football really isn't that big of a deal.

Perspective. 

Neither is football in general.

I wouldnt mind making millions of dollars and one of the only hassles i have to deal with is people asking me why i am not helping their fantasy teams.

I would smile politely and say "sorry" as i walk away quietly checking my account balance again and smiling to myself.

8 minutes ago, wahl35 said:

KIm Jones  just reported on NFL network that Beckham will be a "true" gametime decision . They will decide on the field right before the game.

I also learned today that Odell, the doctors/trainers, and the team (owner, GM, coach) all have to sign off before he can play. Obviously OBJ and the team wants to be on the field ASAP, but if he makes one cut in warmups where he winces in pain the doctors/trainers will say it's a no go.

Edited by ponchsox

Between him saying his injury could take 6-8 weeks, and then his line about fantasy , I will be surprised if he actually plays.

Even if he does play, is he going to be fully back to good? Doubtful. How good is the Giants offense this year? We have no real clue, the Dallas came sure made it seem like Eli is the problem above and beyond.

In other words if he is on your roster you have a real confusing problem on your hands.

When he says "No offense" is he referring to the giants offense against Dallas last week or did he just mistakenly insert the word "offense" when he meant to say "offence"

Also, if obj could care less about your fantasy team how much less do you think he could care?

So if i have translated this correctly it is:

"No offence, i could not care less about your fantasy teams. This is my livelihood. I am currently focusing on rest and recovery, just taking it one day at a time."

Didn't Axe Elf say the same thing after his disappointing last season?

If he does play, he may as well be a decoy. This is really a no-win situation. 

Headphones on, looks locked in. He's leaping off of and landing on his injured ankle according to my buddy at the game. Bench at your own risk, this decoy narrative is way overblown imo. 

1 minute ago, furbz420 said:

Headphones on, looks locked in. He's leaping off of and landing on his injured ankle according to my buddy at the game. Bench at your own risk, this decoy narrative is way overblown imo. 

interesting...

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

When he says "No offense" is he referring to the giants offense against Dallas last week or did he just mistakenly insert the word "offense" when he meant to say "offence"

Also, if obj could care less about your fantasy team how much less do you think he could care?

"No offence, i could not care less about your fantasy teams. This is my livelihood. I am currently focusing on rest and recovery, just taking it one day at a time."

Offence vs. Offense—What Is the Difference? | Grammarly

Pretty sure they're the same word.  Offence is used in England, offense used in the US.  Nice try?

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

lol

"R-E-L-A-X"

- Aaron Rodgers

14 minutes ago, furbz420 said:

He is sprinting down the sidelines when he's not bouncing around ...

if he is inactive - he'll be near 100% next week 

2 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

OK great - that gives us about :90 to figure out whether to actually start him. I picked up Shepard for this occasion and I imagine many others have backup options as well. Going to try to read tea leaves until game time.

21 minutes ago, furbz420 said:

Ask your buddy to try to get onto the field and ask him for sure.

Just now, Heartbreak said:

Ask your buddy to try to get onto the field and ask him for sure.

yeah and have him do it naked