BlakeP42

Odell Beckham Jr 2017 Season Outlook

Obj is the best receiver in the game ,,, never doubt his skills on pace for some monster games ... don't own him in any of my leagues but am strongly considering putting a trade offer for him ....people are really underestimating his abilities 

1 minute ago, Irish bayou said:

Obj is the best receiver in the game ,,, never doubt his skills on pace for some monster games ... don't own him in any of my leagues but am strongly considering putting a trade offer for him ....people are really underestimating his abilities 

Better do it today ...

yeah he lacks class. Why would u imitate a dog taking a pee?  That's not what i would term as 'celebretory' 

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

yeah he lacks class. Why would u imitate a dog taking a pee?  That's not what i would term as 'celebretory' 

lacks class? what?

"I was in the end zone. I scored a touchdown," he said when I asked him a variation of that question after this crushing 27-24 loss. "I'm a dog so I acted like a dog. I don't know if the rulebook said you can't hike your leg. He said I peed on somebody, so I was trying to find the imaginary ghost that I peed on. But I didn't see him.

wow fantasy points and talent aside he really is a knucklehead. You did what u did so why do the double talk and pushback when asked the questions by the media . Just man up and state your rationale... .<_<

Edited by dashoe

On 9/15/2017 at 12:06 PM, mulhollandvelvet said:

Week 5 vs. LAC is the most realistic return date imo. 

This is the worst post I've made on rotowotld and that's saying something lmao. 

14 hours ago, dashoe said:

I could care less. I just need him to keep producing as a stud fantasy WR.

16 hours ago, dashoe said:

wow fantasy points and talent aside he really is a knucklehead. You did what u did so why do the double talk and pushback when asked the questions by the media . Just man up and state your rationale... .<_<

That video made me cringe

Just now, NYR Fan 116894 said:

27.66% share of the team's targets yesterday vs PHI. 

Played 55/69 offensive snaps (80%). 

Yup and it will only go up from there. He only made 1 route that seemed over 10-15 yards which partly could be injury or their O line doesnt give enough time for him to run anything further lol. 

I've noticed one thing about this man in particular.........he has many necklaces. I'm guessing they're expensive. 

Also.....he's much more fun to own than not own

that's all thx

Keepup the weird inteviews OBJ, I forsee a DJ Steve Porter mashup video someday in this guy's future. 

On 9/24/2017 at 4:56 PM, My Dinner With Andre said:

Great talent. Weird guy.

hsyiksk2szjqfpwao9fc.gif

If the would have done this on the actual Eagle emblem/logo or Dallas logo he would have been legend in NY for centuries to come.

Edited by nonstopfan

44 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

If the would have done this on the actual Eagle emblem/logo or Dallas logo he would have been legend in NY for centuries to come.

Seriously, I loved this celly

Bucs MLB Kwon Alexander (hamstring) is out for Week 4 against the Giants.

WLB Lavonte David (ankle) and SS T.J. Ward (hip) are doubtful. That's a lot of defensive firepower to be missing against the G-Men, but fortunately for the Bucs, the Giants have a complete lack of a running game to take advantage of it. David's absence is a boost to rookie TE Evan Engram for the Giants.

Good news for NYG in general and OBJ