BlakeP42

Odell Beckham Jr 2017 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, NyCro said:

Eli will be starting  the season in 2018 for the Giants or he will be a Jag or Bronco. I am willing to bet he’s starting 2018 for the Giants but they will also draft a QB. How did you come to the conclusion that Geno or Davis will be throwing to OBJ there is 1% chance that happens, maybe Webb if he shows he’s capable but highly unlikely. Odells outlook is fine.

What makes you think Eli would have anything to do with the Giants after his streak-ending benching?  He's got plenty of money.  He's got rings.  About the only thing that could possibly motivate him is to play for a winning organization.

7 minutes ago, ragrag said:

What makes you think Eli would have anything to do with the Giants after his streak-ending benching?  He's got plenty of money.  He's got rings.  About the only thing that could possibly motivate him is to play for a winning organization.

You think there is a chance Geno or Davis Webb are the starting QB next season so I’ve already discounted your opinion. The front office and coach will be gone so I doubt anything has been decided and Eli is under contract. He will be the opening day starter or be traded to Jags or Broncos at his request. They will draft a QB regardless.

Edited by NyCro

Like other football fans Sunday, Odell Beckham Jr. saw Tom Brady blow up at offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels on the sideline during the Patriots' win over the Bils.

Unlike other fans, Beckham thought about how, if he did the same thing, he'd be blasted on social media.

After a Twitter user tweeted at Beckham, "It’s “passion” bro. Imagine if @OBJ_3 showed some of this “passion” towards any of his coaches... Smh #DoubleStandard," OBJ went on an early morning Twitter rant voicing his frustration at what he says is a double standard.

"Listen when I say this is the craziest thing someone ever has tweeted or posted to me because I LITERALLY had this same conversation today about the EXACT thing ur takin about it. “There’s rules..and then there’s rules."

Beckham went on to say he thinks if he acted that way, he'd be called out for "immmaturity," or told he “needs to grow up” or that he is “selfish” or "uncomposed."

"I’ve watched that man (Brady) do that exact same thing for years," Beckham added.

While Beckham praised Brady, adding a "goat" emoji to one of his tweets, he pointed out he has the same competitive fire as the Pats QB — even if fans see him in a different way.

Dear Odell,

1. QB's get long leashes for bad behavior

2.  Champion QB's get longer leashes for bad hehavior

3. Future Hall of Famer Tom Brady  get's one of the longest leashes next to Peyton Manning

4. Tom Brady doesnt complain on twitter

5. You are correct you can't do what Brady does and expect the same response.

6. Grow up and accept the world is not fair and doesnt owe you anything.

7. You complain too much <_<