FFCollusion

Terrelle Pryor 2017 Season Outlook

12 minutes ago, LooseLeaf said:

I still don't understand. He had over 1,000 yards last year. Did moving to Washington turn his hands into cinderblocks.

Just watch a game sometime, kirk hardly looks at him. Treats him the same way derek carr treats amari.

4 targets?

No wonder they almost lost to SF and CJ Beathard.

16 minutes ago, LooseLeaf said:

I still don't understand. He had over 1,000 yards last year. Did moving to Washington turn his hands into cinderblocks.

He was practically force fed the ball in CLE whereas he is a complete after thought in WAS. Not that complicated 

• Like 1

August: Pryor or Tyreek?......Pryor or Tyreek?.....5 seconds left to draft.......PRYOR.....phew.....feel pretty good..

September: Slow start, but still time to turn things around.....Cousins is a way better QB than anyone he had throwing to him in CLE..

October: Did I really draft this guy in the 4th round.......a former QB-turned WR who can't catch?  No wonder Cousins hate this guy..

November: When's the last time I showered?  I know that bottle of scotch is around here somewhere..

December: Here lies Yceman1234.  He used to love fantasy football.  RIP

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My heart cries out at the thought of people drafting Amari in the 2nd and Pryor in the 3rd. Hopefully this didn't happen to any of you...

17 hours ago, burninglegs said:

I was wrong about this guy. I had him last season and really believed in him moving to the Redskins and taking a leap in production with another year being at WR with a huge upgrade in QB. I was terribly wrong.

I am in the same boat..... and I really think —- there is nothing for us to do but hold. 

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I am in the same boat..... and I really think —- there is nothing for us to do but . . . .HOPE

That's all that can be done at this point

• Like 1

CLE's offense revolved around him last year. Wildcat, jet sweeps ...etc. Utilized his athleticism and versatility to the max. JAG on a competent team