Sign in to follow this  
BugsB

What is Crowell worth?

Hey everyone need some help with this one. 
I have picks 1.02,1.04,1.12. And want Crowell. 
He wants: Yeldon, Doctson, and 1.12. 
I think I would be way overpaying what do you think?
What is Crowell worth?
Start 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1rb/wr/te 1wr/te 
My roster
Derrick Carr
Jay Ajayi
Derrick Henry
T.j. Yeldon
Devonte Booker
Tyrell Pryor
Jamison Crowder
Kelvin Benjamin
Michael Crabtree
Josh Doctson 
Travis Kelce
PPR 8 teams dynasty contract league

I think it's a complete overpay cause I'd rather have doscton over crow and then u lose the pick as well. However not a huge fan of crow. 

However you do have 3 WRs from the skins now. 

• Like 1

I'd try Benjamin straight up if he'll do it. 

I think 1.12 would be fair pick value but I'd wait and see if Cleveland drafts a back. If they don't, Crow will be running behind one of the league's best OLs almost uncontested.

• Like 1

I got Benjamin for three more years and McKinnon for two I offered. Them for Crowell to keep my 3 1st rndrs??? Crowell is on a 3 yr deal 

Edited by BugsB
Crowell contract length

4 hours ago, BugsB said:

I got Benjamin for three more years and McKinnon for two I offered. Them for Crowell to keep my 3 1st rndrs??? Crowell is on a 3 yr deal 

I'd rather have McKinnon. Maybe try Benjamin and Yeldon.

• Like 1

I passed he wants to much for me. Thanks guys ended up getting devonte Adams for my 1.12 and gonna draft

Who do I take now 

1..02,1.04.   Hmmmmmm

Nice little deal for Adams there.

It will depend a little bit on where these guys end up, but as of today, I'd take whoever is available between Fournette, Dixon, Cook & Davis 

Edited by Winky
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BugsB said:

I passed he wants to much for me. Thanks guys ended up getting devonte Adams for my 1.12 and gonna draft

Who do I take now 

1..02,1.04.   Hmmmmmm

Bugs, solid deal for Devonte Adams man.

I'd echo what Winky said.  Take the left overs.  Its ALWAYS going to depend on location but, before that is decided, I would definitely hope for Mixon 4th after you go cook/fournette 2nd. This is based on what your roster currently looks like.  You could use another high upside Wr(corey davis) but I think your need at rb is greater forcing you to take both...who free agents are in your league also play into this(for all I know, theres plenty of rb's in free agency).  I have the 1.01 and 1.03 in my dynasty league and I'm aiming for fournette and mixon because of the free agent wr's in my league that ill fight for later this offseason when bidding begins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizzle630 said:

Bugs, solid deal for Devonte Adams man.

I'd echo what Winky said.  Take the left overs.  Its ALWAYS going to depend on location but, before that is decided, I would definitely hope for Mixon 4th after you go cook/fournette 2nd. This is based on what your roster currently looks like.  You could use another high upside Wr(corey davis) but I think your need at rb is greater forcing you to take both...who free agents are in your league also play into this(for all I know, theres plenty of rb's in free agency).  I have the 1.01 and 1.03 in my dynasty league and I'm aiming for fournette and mixon because of the free agent wr's in my league that ill fight for later this offseason when bidding begins.

Link to available FAs

http://realitysportsonline.com/FreeAgents.aspx

1 hour ago, Rizzle630 said:

Bugs,  that link doesn't work when I click on it. you should post some of the top names on here manually.

http://realitysportsonline.com/FreeAgents.a

Charles, Jamaal KC (RB)   SD 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Rawls, Thomas SEA (RB)   MIA 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Forte, Matt NYJ (RB)   CIN 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Lewis, Dion NE (RB)   @ARI 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Mathews, Ryan PHI (RB)   CLE 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Woodhead, Danny BAL (RB)   BUF 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Jones, Matt WAS (RB)   PIT 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Langford, Jeremy CHI (RB)   @HOU 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Forsett, Justin DEN (RB)   CAR 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Gore, Frank IND (RB)   DET 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Sims, Charles TB (RB)  @ATL 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Abdullah, Ameer DET (RB)   @IND 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Johnson Jr., Duke CLE (RB)   @PHI 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Riddick, Theo DET (RB)   @IND 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Blount, LeGarrette NE (RB)   @ARI 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Bernard, Giovani CIN (RB)   @NYJ 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Ivory, Chris JAC (RB)   GB 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Dixon, Kenneth BAL (RB)   BUF 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Williams, Karlos PIT (RB)   @WAS 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Powell, Bilal NYJ (RB)   CIN 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Morris, Alfred DAL (RB)   NYG 0.00 0.00
LOCKED McFadden, Darren DAL (RB)   NYG 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Allen, Javorius BAL (RB)   BUF 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Williams, DeAngelo PIT (RB)   @WAS 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Sproles, Darren PHI (RB)   CLE 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Vereen, Shane NYG (RB)   @DAL 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Michael, Christine GB (RB)   @JAC 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Ellington, Andre ARI (RB)   NE 0.00 0.00
LOCKED Johnson, Chris ARI (RB)   NE 0.00 0.00
| Next >>

spx

FA RBS

Bugs you def. need to see how the draft unfolds.   In an 8 team league, it's worth it to gamble on the rookies who could be absolute studs....   Your team looks a bit on the weak side (no offense) so a youth movement might be just the ticket. But if Rawls ends up being the bellcow, for example, that would be tough to pass up.  Nice Adams trade, btw. 

Let's revisit this soon

Edited by Impreza178
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Impreza178 said:

Bugs you def. need to see how the draft unfolds.   In an 8 team league, it's worth it to gamble on the rookies who could be absolute studs....   Your team looks a bit on the weak side (no offense) so a youth movement might be just the ticket. But if Rawls ends up being the bellcow, for example, that would be tough to pass up.  Nice Adams trade, btw. 

Let's revisit this soon

I thought it was a 12 team but now I see 8 teams at the bottom of his post. How in the world did he have 1.12?

Edited by CL3VELANDBR0WNS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CL3VELANDBR0WNS said:

I thought it was a 12 team but now I see 8 teams at the bottom of his post. How in the world did he have 1.12?

Bahahahahahaha  Its kind of a story so me and two friends started the league I wanted no less than 12 teams they won the vote at 8. So for the last two years I don't acknowledge 2.01, 2.02, 2.03, 2.04

I alwaysbrefer to them as what they should be. 1.09, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12... lmao 

They hate it so much when they wanna trade and I have on of those "2nd" round picks I tell them every time man this is actually 1.12 bahahahahahahaa

• Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 1:07 AM, BugsB said:

Who do I take now 

1..02,1.04.   Hmmmmmm

I would take McCaffrey at one of those picks. He's going to be a stud in PPR. Woodhead on steroids. And then another RB. Maybe Cook at 2 then Caffrey at 4. I'd also try to get some aging WR's to hold down your squad in the meantime to complement your RB's. Maybe trade some future third/fourth rounders for guys like Desean Jackson or Pierre Garçon or get Decker (if he changes teams).

Edited by boltup15
  • Like 1