boltup15

Tyreek Hill 2017 Season Outlook

20 minutes ago, Most Guruist said:

pretty sick to think of what this guy could do if him and smith connected for like 3 or 4 big plays. hopefully that sickness will be unleashed tonight.

or if he even got top 10 targets 

he is around 30th but is a top 10 wr 

On 12/14/2017 at 3:40 PM, Pooskay said:

Matthew Berry "hates" Hill this week.

Is he usually right with his weekly hates?

Dilly dilly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Love having Hill and Kelce, as the two of them generally balance each other out when one falters.

SEE Y'ALL IN THE SHIVA BOWL

Edited by omnom1337

I also played him figured not time to get cute!! He never left lineup all year no reason to start benching in playoffs.

• Like 1

That's why fantasy "experts" don't exist...so many of them were advising not to play this guy...i wish my opponent had listened to them

I benched him :( will never make that mistake again but I had hunt so I'm not sweating it that much! Plus i get to either play Goodwin or Evans in his place but his performance last night clearly is proof that he is an elite wr1 right below Hopkins and AB this year 

Sad to hear that news especially around the holidays but I think he will definitely go off today in memory of his dad.

God Bless him and his entire famliy

I have JuJu so I am benching Hill today, he will have a heavy heart and I do not feel comfortable starting him

32 minutes ago, biggie80 said:

God Bless him and his entire famliy

I have JuJu so I am benching Hill today, he will have a heavy heart and I do not feel comfortable starting him

You’ll regret this

• Like 3

With Week 16 and the fantasy season essentially complete (since most leagues don't play Week 17), here are the final Top 10 WR standings. I've been posting Tyreek Hill's ranks here throughout the season...

Here's how Hill ranked in my main league's scoring system (.25 point per catch, 6 points per TD, 1 point per 15 yards rushing/receiving, 1 point per 30 return yards, 3 point bonus for 100 yard rushing/receiving game): 

--Top 10 for Total Points for WR's (Average PPG listed in parenthesis)

1. A. Brown 214.44 (15.3)
2. Hopkins 206.95 (13.8)
3. Tyreek Hill 169.11 (11.3)
4. K.Allen 157.00 (10.5)
5. Fitzgerald 145.61 (9.7)
6. J.Jones 143.76 (9.6)

7. AJ Green 140.28 (9.4)
8. D.Adams 139.91 (10.0)
9. M.Jones 138.57 (9.2)

10. M.Thomas 136.47 (9.1)

With Hill getting to the 100-yard bonus in Week 16, he's one of the main reasons I won my championship. I won by just 2.28 points, so that 3-point bonus for 100 yards was a league winner. Thank you Tyreek for having a great season. You never left my starting lineup all season (besides your bye week), and you are one of the main reasons that I've got a league title...you sure earned your championship ring!

630775078-kansas-city-chiefs-v-san-diego-chargers.jpg.jpg&c=sc&w=3966&h=2764

• Like 1

T. Hill had one of the best TD catches I’ve ever seen (last week) but the refs robbed him of it.

No one is talking about it...

Perhaps I don’t know what a catch is...but who the heck does anymore?  Certainly not the refs...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, seanismorris said:

T. Hill had one of the best TD catches I’ve ever seen (last week) but the refs robbed him of it.

No one is talking about it...

Perhaps I don’t know what a catch is...but who the heck does anymore?  Certainly not the refs...

I saw a replay of that earlier today (when posting the above WR rankings) and agree with you across the board. It was an absolutely amazing catch, should have been counted a completion and TD, and the what is a catch or not rules are completely bewildering. 

Here's a link for anyone who hasn't yet seen: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article191509134.html

Edited by Corleone

Weird year for WRs but what a pleasant surprise Hill turned out to be. I was concerned he'd end up becoming a Devin Hester clone but this kid is a legit nfl receiver.

Second round price tag next year? 

8 minutes ago, Corleone said:

I saw a replay of that earlier today (when posting the above WR rankings) and agree with you across the board. It was an absolutely amazing catch, should have been counted a completion and TD, and the what is a catch or not rules are completely bewildering. 

Here's a link for anyone who hasn't yet seen: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article191509134.html

They replayed the catch like 20 times... both feet were in and he controlled the ball.

I wish the refs justified their decision, the ruling “stands” wasn’t good enough.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fingers said:

Weird year for WRs but what a pleasant surprise Hill turned out to be. I was concerned he'd end up becoming a Devin Hester clone but this kid is a legit nfl receiver.

Absolutely worth 2nd round.  After the Reid stopped calling plays T. Hill became reliable rather than boom/bust.

I planning going RB-RB-WR (Hill), and the first RB is my Keeper.  I think I can get Hill for cheap, and he has a good chance of being a top 5 WR.

You’ll have to analyze your draft position and score format, value, ADP, etc. but I expect Hill to be enormously underrated to our benefit.

1 hour ago, fingers said:

45 minutes ago, seanismorris said:

Absolutely worth 2nd round.  After the Reid stopped calling plays T. Hill became reliable rather than boom/bust.

I planning going RB-RB-WR (Hill), and the first RB is my Keeper.  I think I can get Hill for cheap, and he has a good chance of being a top 5 WR.

You’ll have to analyze your draft position and score format, value, ADP, etc. but I expect Hill to be enormously underrated to our benefit.

In my main league's scoring system, this is how Hill has performed so far...

In 2016, Hill was the #4 WR (behind only AB, Jordy & M.Evans).
In 2017, Hill is the #3 WR (behind only AB & Hopkins). 

I think people will continue to underrate him in 2018 drafts, but all it takes is one other person to recognize his value and snag him ahead of you. I'm in an auction keeper league and I plan to use one of my 3 keeper spots on Hill. 

Edited by Corleone

Same here. I believe people will under rate him big time in 2018 and continue to go after the more "traditional" and "safe" guys. Fortunately, I will lose just a 3rd or 4th rounder in my keeper depending on who else I keep, so it's an absolute steal. 

Watching this guy on multiple occasions this season, there's been times where he has received inconsistent looks in the passing game. If that changes even slightly watch out in 2018. Hill is the real deal.

Edited by nonstopfan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1