Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ParrotHeads

OWNERS NEEDED: $100 ESPN H2H ROTO *Using LeagueSafe* (Snake Draft Apr 2 @ 8:30)

Commissioner with the utmost integrity and several years of commish experience and is adding new owners... anticipating 4 or 5 new openings because there are 2 owners not being invited back and I'm "raising the stakes" from $60 to $100 to weed out the 2 or 3 owners not as committed as the others.  

NO KEEPERS - All new rosters for all owners using online snake draft

Snake Draft will be Sunday Apr 2 @ 8:30pm EST. Draft order will be randomly created by the system 1 hour before draft.  Yes, this is opening day but there's only 3 games and points will still count towards Week 1. 

All Entry Fees will be paid and managed securely (paid online) via LeagueSafe.com. The way this works, I never touch the $ and you (the league majority) has to approve the distribution of $ at the end of the season.

Check over all the League & Roster Settings. Same as last year, we have a good balance between Batters & Pitchers but I'm still open to making changes (league vote). 

Here are the League Settings: http://games.espn.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?view=teaminfo&edit=true&leagueId=191567

I expect this to a fun :rolleyes: season with owners from different parts of the country. As commish I can assure you I will fully maintain the integrity of the league. To help keep everyone participating until the end, the winner of the Losers Ladder will get half of their fee back ($50). 

Here's the Payouts: 

CHAMPION - $500 
RUNNER UP - $250 
3rd & 4th PLACES - $100 each 

LOSERS LADDER WINNER - $50

SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF YOU WANT IN

Note:  LeagueSafe is set for "Majority Owner Approval" for any payouts which assures you that everything is legit and payouts occur as stated.  

8 hours ago, twhy37 said:

Hey got 5 of us looking for league just like this. Let me know if it you got the spots thanks. email tycartwright37@yahoo.com

I could take all 5 of you, but we may need to expand to a 12 team league tho.  Just send me names and email addresses and I will send the invites!  The most I have right is 7 owners but a few of them haven’t decided so likely will still be a 10 team league.    

1 hour ago, pierceNKC said:

interested. 

danielcpierce@gmail.com

Daniel, I just sent you the invite.  Welcome to the LEAGUE!  -Aubrey

8 hours ago, pierceNKC said:

interested. 

danielcpierce@gmail.com

Dan,  League is full now pending your participation so please let me know tonight if you're definitely in so I know whether to invite someone else.  We have 5 owners from Canada and 5 from the US.  Thanks

I've got one owner who asked to be invited but hasn't joined yet - I am going to contact him now.  If he's in we are full pending payments.   

3 hours ago, Mngolfer said:

ok let me know, when to pay, looking forward to playing!

Looks like we are full, payment deadline is tomorrow at 8:30 EST so if someone doesn't pay we could have a spot open up...

Everyone has not paid,,, I sent a reminder tonight and let them know that I'd be replacing them if they haven't paid by 8:00 EST tomorrow (Monday).   So please send me your name and email and you will get an invite shortly after 8:00 EST if anyone hasn't paid.  Thanks

Thanks - Snake Draft will be Sunday Apr 2 @ 8:30pm EST. Draft order will be randomly created by the system 1 hour before draft.  Yes, this is opening day but there's only 3 games and points will still count towards Week 1. 

I am interested in your league if you still have opening and am ready to pay ASAP. I can be reached at ajp13237@yahoo.com