Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ParrotHeads

OWNERS NEEDED: $100 ESPN H2H ROTO *Using LeagueSafe* (Snake Draft Apr 2 @ 8:30)

hey parrot me and my dad are looking for a league... can sign up and pay today (3/28) if you can add 2 teams email me plz schmidty3333@gmail.com

On March 25, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Mngolfer said:

Want to play! Winonabh@gmail.com

An owner has dropped out so I'm letting everyone know that wanted in starting with you but I will need to fill the spot on first come basis... let me know ASAP if you still want to join the league and can commit and pay today (via LeagueSafe)??

23 hours ago, The Dude Abides said:

Still availability?  I am interested in playing.  levin.matt@gmail.com

An owner has dropped out so I'm letting everyone know that wanted in but I will need to fill the spot on first come basis... let me know ASAP if you still want to join the league and can commit and pay today (via LeagueSafe).

5 hours ago, schmidty33 said:

hey parrot me and my dad are looking for a league... can sign up and pay today (3/28) if you can add 2 teams email me plz schmidty3333@gmail.com

I only have one spot...An owner has dropped out so I'm letting everyone know that wanted in but I will need to fill the spot on first come basis... let me know ASAP if you still want to join the league and can commit and pay today (via LeagueSafe).

On March 27, 2017 at 11:01 AM, AJP13237 said:

I am interested in your league if you still have opening and am ready to pay ASAP. I can be reached at ajp13237@yahoo.com

An owner has dropped out so I'm letting everyone know that wanted in but I will need to fill the spot on first come basis... let me know ASAP if you still want to join the league and can commit and pay today (via LeagueSafe).

1 hour ago, MikeR21 said:

is this league full??

Great.  I will send the invite now and payment link, the other 9 owners are already paid and the payment deadline is tonight and we're setup with a $10 late fee so I'm trying to fill the spot tonight.  

Just now, ParrotHeads said:

Great.  I will send the invite now and payment link, the other 9 owners are already paid and the payment deadline is tonight and we're setup with a $10 late fee so I'm trying to fill the spot tonight.  

On 3/28/2017 at 2:03 PM, ParrotHeads said:

I am still interested, however never received email/invite. Again, contact info is AJP13237@yahoo.com.