pittsports87

Kenta Maeda 2017 Outlook

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-report-20170511-story.html

Super obvious DL manipulation. Kenta said it happened weeks ago and that he was able to pitch through it. Now the club "just wants to be careful" aka skip one start and free up room for Ryu. Then once Maeda is back Ryu will experience some "neck stiffness" or who knows what and head back to the DL.

4 hours ago, Vote4link said:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dodgers-report-20170511-story.html

Super obvious DL manipulation. Kenta said it happened weeks ago and that he was able to pitch through it. Now the club "just wants to be careful" aka skip one start and free up room for Ryu. Then once Maeda is back Ryu will experience some "neck stiffness" or who knows what and head back to the DL.

So with all this does he pitch next week?

So whos next to go on the DL from the dodgers staff?

by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com
(7 hrs ago) Maeda (hamstring) is expected to be activated from the disabled list sometime during the Dodgers' series with the Cardinals next week, Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register reports.

There was some speculation that Made could return after the minimum 10 days on the DL in order to start Sunday's contest, but the Dodgers will instead turn to Brandon McCarthy for that outing. No exact date for his return has been provided, nor have the Dodgers revealed who will be bumped from the rotation to make room for the Japanese hurler, but more information on that should emerge sometime in the next week.

3 hours ago, herschel said:

So whos next to go on the DL from the dodgers staff?

by RotoWire Staff | Special to CBSSports.com
(7 hrs ago) Maeda (hamstring) is expected to be activated from the disabled list sometime during the Dodgers' series with the Cardinals next week, Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register reports.

There was some speculation that Made could return after the minimum 10 days on the DL in order to start Sunday's contest, but the Dodgers will instead turn to Brandon McCarthy for that outing. No exact date for his return has been provided, nor have the Dodgers revealed who will be bumped from the rotation to make room for the Japanese hurler, but more information on that should emerge sometime in the next week.

I'm feeling it's McCarthy's time

"Brandon, go hit those weights again."

6 hours ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Sounds like he should be nowhere near our starting lineups for his first start when he is activated 

I love how Kenta sucks a** again.  Thank god I left him in the DL spot. How about you guys?

1 minute ago, FUM said:

I love how Kenta sucks a** again.  Thank god I left him in the DL spot. How about you guys?

Well after Hill killed my ratios last night I said **** it again, damn.. Went from elite ratios for the week to straight garbage in 2 starts.. 

Talk about flipping the script on this game - first Maeda get a 1-2-3 4th, then drives in the tying and winning runs, then gets a K and 1-4-3 DP after hitting Carpenter to start the 5th... just under 80 pitches after 5

He maeda end up with a QS, good for him to bounce back. 

12 minutes ago, tonywow said:

He maeda end up with a QS, good for him to bounce back. 

Nope - Ryu in for the 6th... gotta hope the bullpen holds up this 3 run lead so Maeda gets the W

No QS but didn't turn out to be the worst start I've ever had.  In line for the W