DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2017 Outlook

9 minutes ago, nbay23 said:

Yes, Henry looks good when given a full workload.  But the reality is this, if Murray is active, Henry will be no more than a low RB2, or high RB3.  It's that simple. 

Murray was active last night and kinghenry was a RB1

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Yeah, sure believe that.  Then you should start Henry as your RB1 from now on. 

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He even calls him king henry lol

42 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Ive discussed that ad nauseam but i will do it again just for you.

The Titans coaches chose to give Murray more touches than Henry in those games, which they lost in glorious fashion. 

When Henry gets double digit carries the offense is much better, titans also still basically refuse to incorporate henry into the passing game.  1 catch last night for 14 yards, when he could get that just about every time.

Henry is almost never going to make much happen on 6 carries. That is on the Titans, not on King Henry.

Do you just choose to ignore that D. Henry was the #2 overall RB for week 6?

Comfortably inside the top 4 that i predicted and while splitting reps with Demarco.

This seems like pretty poor reasoning to simply equate Henry's number of carries to whether or not the Titans win. Isn't it more likely that they are simply giving him more carries when the game script dictates that they need to run the ball more and kill the clock? Couldn't it be possible that Henry's production will be dependent on whether or not the Titans have a lead and need to run the ball? The Titans seem to prefer Murray in close games or games when they're trailing which seems to indicate they view him as a more complete running back. I have 1 share of Henry and 0 shares of Murray so I'm rooting for him but he's just not trust worthy until Murray misses time. If you decide to start him in a game with Murray active you better hope the Titans have a positive game script. The 86 pages of discussion continues to be the most ridiculous thing on this forum

4 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Whats going on in here?

Something happen last night?

mwT9NXe.png

jJp5VjT.png

J3CPIk5.png

Facepalm.gif

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

A default excuse used by those, like you, who have nothing legitimate to say.

It's a valid one. Bias is a huge problem on this forum. Individuals hype up players they own illogically while other will bash players due to being salty because they missed out (Henry is definitely nowhere near an example of this. Hunt is). You fit the first narrative and then some. Thus, everything you say should be taken with a grain of salt. 

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

mwT9NXe.png

jJp5VjT.png

J3CPIk5.png

Facepalm.gif

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

mwT9NXe.png

jJp5VjT.png

J3CPIk5.png

Facepalm.gif

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Since I have joined this forum this is the greatest post I have seen and it's not even close.

O to the M to the G. You've got to be kidding me? LMFFFFFFFFFFFFAO

9 minutes ago, nbay23 said:

Yeah, sure believe that.  Then you should start Henry as your RB1 from now on. 

Derrick Henry’s 8-yard gain for a first down at the 2:00 warning gave the Titans the ability to run out most of the clock. However, Henry would spring free up the left sideline for a 72-yard weaving romp through the Colts defense to seal away the win.

Henry finished with 131 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries for the Titans. DeMarco Murray had 12 carries for 40 yards and a touchdown as well.

24 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Hey guys....he's the back up. Henry had a similar game like this earlier in the season, where he out performed Murray. This type of thing happens. It's a blessing for  tennesse to have 2 studs at  Rb. Dont fool yourselves though. This is still Murray's backfield. It's just that 1 in every 5 games, Murray takes the back seat. 

Murray has been the theoretical "starter" but the backfield has been a true RBBC most weeks (YTD - Murray's 68 vs Henry's 62 rushing attempts). Murray has held a bit more value due to his passing involvement but in my leagues (.5 pt per rec) Murray has only scored about 5 more fantasy points. He's been terrible based on his ADP and I can't imagine any owners are happy with him as their 1st/2nd round pick.  

9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

mwT9NXe.png

jJp5VjT.png

J3CPIk5.png

Facepalm.gif

Yeah, how is that julio jones and jay ajayi trade working out for you?

You are the person who traded me derrick henry.

Its great to watch the murray truthers and henry haters try to make some point about me benching henry in a free dynasty league.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Its great to watch the murray truthers and henry haters try to make some point about me benching henry in a free dynasty league.

It shows hypocrisy. You consistently pump him up yet don't have the balls to start him over Collins.

23 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

01-30-Phoenix-Raceway-Modernization.jpg

(Though I doubt the titans would trade Murray)

I know you are tongue in cheek on this, but AP's cap hit is like 3.5 mill  while Murray has a nearly 14 mill against the cap. Just ridiculous totals for a 29 year old RB in this age of the sport. 

Just now, Gohawks said:

It shows hypocrisy. You consistently pump him up yet don't have the balls to start him over Collins.

Take some enjoyment wherever you can get it.

Titans coaches are idiots and cant be trusted.

Collins has had carries of 9,12,15 the last 3 weeks, steadily rising, so not a bad start in my opinion.

If i knew henry woumd get double digit touches i would start him the the coaches have been unpredictable.

2 minutes ago, Smoore12 said:

Best RB in the league hands down. Starting him with Confidence over Bell ROY

Does derrickhenryscleats have another account? henry is a 2nd year player btw

18 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Maybe this reply can help gauge trade value for Henry.  :)

(This is a 1 pt PPR, 14 team, two flex dynasty league for context).

I like Derrick Henry, that is why I drafted him last year. 

Yes I traded you Derrick Henry a 2018 1st and 2nd for Julio Jones and Ajayi during the preseason.  Then I flipped Ajayi and some other stuff for Antonio Brown.   I like having Julio and Antonio Brown in a full point PPR league, but most people would.  

I'd say it's working out very well for me judging by the standings.  Enjoy those late 1st and 2nd round picks.

Edited by Iron-cock

11 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

If my user name was DerrickHenrysCleats well then dude needs to stay in the line up.

9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Maybe this reply can help gauge trade value for Henry.  :)

(This is a 1 pt PPR, 14 team, two flex dynasty league for context).

I like Derrick Henry, that is why I drafted him last year. 

Yes I traded you Derrick Henry a 2018 1st and 2nd for Julio Jones and Ajayi during the preseason.  Then I flipped Ajayi and some other stuff for Antonio Brown.   I like having Julio and Antonio Brown in a full point PPR league, but most people would.  

I'd say it's working out very well for me judging by the standings.  Enjoy those late 1st and 2nd round picks.

You can like having julio all you want but he hasnt had a 100 yard game or a TD yet this season.

Ill take your 2 picks and get studs with them.

I wouldnt have sold 2 pretty good players to you in tge preseason if i was planning on being super competitive. You should thank me for allowing you to be something other than last place, like you were last year.

Henry has a pedestrian stat line without that last run. Murray out performed Henry. 

Unfortunately, I think Henry could have had the better game if the play calling was better. Sort of mess to be in there in Tennessee. 

5 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Dumbest thing i ever heard.

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

• Haha 1

Just now, lolcopter said:

YOU STARTED ALEX COLLINS?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

I would never start Alex Collins ever again , or have him on my team, hes absolute garbage