kidtwentytwo

Vent & Rant Thread 2017

1,086 posts in this topic

Here we are on April 2nd and teams still haven't sent players do the DL

4cec7afdfd15643c759ae3165b4e1f75.gif

6 people like this

What's even the reasoning/strategy behind this? Or is it just simply everyone's procrastinating doing their homework?

I can see a little correlation between teams who haven't DL'ed their players yet and teams who are slow turning their daily lineup cards in. 

My only vent is that I am stuck at work and can't watch the Yanks/Rays game.

2 minutes ago, supac720 said:

My only vent is that I am stuck at work and can't watch the Yanks/Rays game.

MLB APP

1 person likes this

Getting to watch the Giants today and then having to wait another day until game 2 -_-

Players wearing the "number" 0.  Vomit. 

2 people like this

come on Fantrax! about an hour late now putting Dahl on DL... I'm refreshing literally every two minutes because there is a waiver outfielder i want so bad! 

ughh

1 person likes this

This may be cool story bro but w/e...I drafted Kiermaier in a slow draft...but was one pick out of order...other guy was disinterested in who he took that round and decided to swipe him...enemy\rivalry initiated. 

Don't have a single Cub on my team. Major bummer

Idiot who won our league last year is in First after day 1. Dodged all the bad and got all the good today. Gag me with a pine cone.

These stupid poems and corny heart warming stories ESPN  keeps doing to start off opening day. There once was a time when ESPN gave out halfway decent info.

4 people like this

What's the point of drafting bats when Bumgarner outhits them all

Edited by Gamecubesupreme

Had Longo on the bench...

Was traveling today so didn't really give the lineup much thought. I had seen Yahoo say Longo was DTD and his career stats vs. Tanaka is dreadful so I just put him on the bench. Well tonight I see that he had the first RBI and HR of the year.

That liner hit off the top of the wall in the corner even...

Smurf magic from the get go.

My vent & rant is that the Fantasy Platform thread always gets overtaken by Yahoo posts of all the problems yahoo gives them but yet they don't switch fantasy platform providers!!

I joke....( kind of )

I digress....no rants yet. My team is in first place after day 1....can only go down from here!!

12 ABs into the season, 0/11

this-is-fine.0.jpg

2 people like this

Marky Mark Reynolds on my bench, and no other starter has a hit.

This guy is in mid-season form!

Cole's line today is worth a mini venting. 

I know it's day 1... however

My dueling aces Darvish and Kluber have already eviscerated my ERA and WHIP for the week (while my opponent got a sparkling performance from Jeremy Hellickson)

I traded Yoan Moncada for a draft pick that netted drunken-me Dee Gordon, who looked like monkeybutt today and looked like monkeybutt during spring.

Osuna went to the DL because his mattress sucks--  (can't believe I drafted him over Piscotty and Aledmys... argh)

I also have Conforto and DeShields, neither of whom are starters, but I'm afraid to drop both. 

as I write this, Darvish has loaded the bases for Lindor. I'm gonna assume a bases clearing double is imminent. 

1 person likes this

this is a rotisserie team

yesterday Tanaka

today Kluber

total 8.2 IP 12.46 ERA 2.92 WHIP

1 hour ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

I know it's day 1... however

My dueling aces Darvish and Kluber have already eviscerated my ERA and WHIP for the week (while my opponent got a sparkling performance from Jeremy Hellickson)

I traded Yoan Moncada for a draft pick that netted drunken-me Dee Gordon, who looked like monkeybutt today and looked like monkeybutt during spring.

Osuna went to the DL because his mattress sucks--  (can't believe I drafted him over Piscotty and Aledmys... argh)

I also have Conforto and DeShields, neither of whom are starters, but I'm afraid to drop both. 

as I write this, Darvish has loaded the bases for Lindor. I'm gonna assume a bases clearing double is imminent. 

Yeah, after you get beyond your Top 5-7 closers, the difference between the rest is not enough to invest a high pick in.  I can't believe you took Osuna over Aledmys!

Besides EE's homer my team has 0 extra bases hits meanwhile the team im facing has 10 already.. sigh..

Edited by chud12