kidtwentytwo

Vent & Rant Thread 2017

1,086 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

on the short schedule were you forced to start Morales against Sale and pleasantly surprised with the home run off Kimbrel

I have Sale, Kimbrel, and Morales in my lineup today. Lost my win and save and got a HR. Of course wanted the win/save more.

1 person likes this

Just now, Mickey Donovan said:

I have nobody else but Todd Frazier who I think is dying. I've had to start Morales every day. Not going well.

I am just glad Correa is back in today...0 for 2 so far.

I was missing his 1-4, 0-4 games in my lineup

BIG LEAGUE

1 minute ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

BIG LEAGUE

I know. The one day he was 3-4 he had 3 singles and struck out with the bases loaded. Superstar production so far out of him.

12 minutes ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

BIG LEAGUE

Don't forget about the 1+K per game X, he just gifted us with that and it's only the 5th

Just now, Mickey Donovan said:

Don't forget about the 1+K per game X, he just gifted us with that and it's only the 5th

I like how he went from being A Rod to Javier Baez

2 people like this

All this griping about the Rays, Tigers game.  I'm almost afraid to say I started Kinsler & Kiermeier.

EE pops up to 2B with the bases loaded. :angry:

GD Koko B Ware muthaf-------.

1 person likes this

Got screwed quite a bit already today. First of all, the Norris game. Complete BS. THen Sale leaving the game at 91 pitches an Kimbrel blows it. So stupid. And now Kimbrel gets the win

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

EE pops up to 2B with the bases loaded. :angry:

GD Koko B Ware muthaf-------.

That guy is just pure trash right now.

3 minutes ago, Mickey Donovan said:

That guy is just pure trash right now.

Edwin is a terrible April player.  Just wait till May lol.

6 minutes ago, mtblock said:

Got screwed quite a bit already today. First of all, the Norris game. Complete BS. THen Sale leaving the game at 91 pitches an Kimbrel blows it. So stupid. And now Kimbrel gets the win

Think he was at 102....Atleast I also have Kimbrel to make up for the blown Sale win on my team.

Just now, jdbob11 said:

Chose Grossman over Souza to stream today.  FML.

That's gross man.

Isn't Souza pretty much rosterable at this point in most leagues?  He looks dialed in and offers power and speed.  Seems like he won't last long on your wire if he is still there.  The average is inflated, but the power is real and he should easily be a 20/10 guy and that should play in most leagues, even when that average dips.

10 minutes ago, The Czar said:

That's gross man.

Isn't Souza pretty much rosterable at this point in most leagues?  He looks dialed in and offers power and speed.  Seems like he won't last long on your wire if he is still there.  The average is inflated, but the power is real and he should easily be a 20/10 guy and that should play in most leagues, even when that average dips.

Yeah he probably is.  My gut said Souza, but with how solid Norris has been vs how terrible Bauer is I figured Grossman would light him up. Someone else will probably scoop him up.  My team is loaded with power I have 6 or 7 guys that will hit 30 or more so I dont have room for him.

Edited by jdbob11

12-team H2H league. In last place by a wide margin with a team that includes:  Goldy, Miggy, Cruz, K. Seager, Bautista, Peraza, Cueto, Tanaka, Keuchel, Taillon, Hill.

Post-draft, I really didn't think my team was that bad. 

19 hours ago, Ravic01 said:

12-team H2H league. In last place by a wide margin with a team that includes:  Goldy, Miggy, Cruz, K. Seager, Bautista, Peraza, Cueto, Tanaka, Keuchel, Taillon, Hill.

I know this feeling.

I do one early draft team every year to try and get more sleeper guys before the spring hype trains arrive. Among my first 10 picks are Turner, Correa, Frazier JD-Mart, Lucroy and Maeda. Rolling around with the back half of my roster as my every day players and the only reason I'm not in dead last is Thames, Zimmerman and Moose.

Three weeks in a row the same thing.  Pound my opponent Monday through Thursday.  Team ***** the bed on the weekend while the opponents team is suddenly the '27 yankees and I end up losing or tying. 

On 4/20/2017 at 3:23 PM, Mickey Donovan said:

I know. The one day he was 3-4 he had 3 singles and struck out with the bases loaded. Superstar production so far out of him.

Last years's numbers were low for a top 12 pick, i think teams have figured out how to pitch to him, now he has to adjust

On 4/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, Ravic01 said:

Its not just one of those years where its not panning out, but a lot of time left.

Can't get a damn QS out of either deGrom or Taillon today. Are you ******** kidding me.

Two weeks in: 47R, 7HR, 38RBI, .323OBP, .330SLG.

Least R, HR, RBI, SLG in my whole league. I guess this is what happens when half your hitting is on the DL and your healthy players consist of Peraza, Hosmer, Ramirez, and Bregman. 

Decided on Fowler over Healy today.  Fowler isnt playing.  FML