Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigbossman1

who are the top 3 prospects to be called up this year?

I'm guessing that Kershaw and Mad Max are 1,2

who is the third?

(for the purposes of a keeper league)

who is the third?

I'm guessing adenhart.

who is the third?

Wieters.

Umm, try Jay Bruce as the #1 guy, followed by Kershaw at #2. The #3 guy could be Jeff Clement who the M's just called up today! He is a very good hitter, and his primary position is catcher. He is only uti eligible as of right now and he is the regular DH, but you have to think he will get a few appearances at catcher and soon gain eligibility!<BR><BR>I mean, the top 3 for the year would have been Longoria, Bruce and Kershaw.<BR><BR>After that you have Clement, Scherzer, Chase Headley, Ross Detwiler, Colby Rasmus, Gio Gonzalez (probably after Blanton is shipped out), Carlos Gonzalez, Homer Bailey (don't be turned away from his struggles in limited time last year), Matt Wieters (not convinced he is brought up, but if he is everyone will want a piece) and finally Cameron Maybin (don't forget about him)!<BR><BR>I guess everyone has their own opinions, personally if you have the #1 waiver spot I'd probably wait for kershaw, especially in a keeper/dynasty league!

Umm, try Jay Bruce as the #1 guy, followed by Kershaw at #2. The #3 guy could be Jeff Clement who the M's just called up today! He is a very good hitter, and his primary position is catcher. He is only uti eligible as of right now and he is the regular DH, but you have to think he will get a few appearances at catcher and soon gain eligibility!<BR><BR>I mean, the top 3 for the year would have been Longoria, Bruce and Kershaw.<BR><BR>After that you have Clement, Scherzer, Chase Headley, Ross Detwiler, Colby Rasmus, Gio Gonzalez (probably after Blanton is shipped out), Carlos Gonzalez, Homer Bailey (don't be turned away from his struggles in limited time last year), Matt Wieters (not convinced he is brought up, but if he is everyone will want a piece) and finally Cameron Maybin (don't forget about him)!<BR><BR>I guess everyone has their own opinions, personally if you have the #1 waiver spot I'd probably wait for kershaw, especially in a keeper/dynasty league!

The title of the thread said "not counting...Jay Bruce."

The title of the thread said "not counting...Jay Bruce."

thx, any other suggestions?

Three other guys:

Andrew Mccucthen- making big strides in Indy so far this year and not just with his raw numbers, Carlos Gonzalez- only a matter of time before he gets the call and his walks are up a tad, and Chris Volstad- started great so far in AA and looks like he is poised to get the call tot he majors any day now