Gauthmann44

Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B TOR

In case you blinked today, he's already 4-5 with 2 doubles, a home run, stolen base, and rumor has it, 1 saved cat from the top floor of a burning building

BA up to .415, eyesights on .500? Hey, why not?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 for 5 so far today with a homer, double, and raised his average to .415. Nothing to see here.

Funny. I posted to my league chat that he was available. Zero offers. Idiots. 

It would take a king's ransom for me to listen but I would listen. Then decline! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

this is getting comical now how bad hes massacring literally every pitcher

He had an 8.5% K rate going into today's game and promptly went 4-5 with 2 doubles, a homer, and a steal.  No K's.

He's 5.3 years younger than the average AA player.

7 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

He had an 8.5% K rate going into today's game and promptly went 4-5 with 2 doubles, a homer, and a steal.  No K's.

He's 5.3 years younger than the average AA player.

I can't tell, but is that good? 

19 minutes ago, Watermock said:

I can't tell, but is that good? 

Today yes....but overall, he is still getting out more than half the time ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't remember a minor league hitter that I felt more confident was going to turn into an All Star than Vlad Jr.  How about you guys?  Is he the bluest blue chip in decades?  Since Griffey Jr?  

4 minutes ago, tommyGunZ said:

I can't remember a minor league hitter that I felt more confident was going to turn into an All Star than Vlad Jr.  How about you guys?  Is he the bluest blue chip in decades?  Since Griffey Jr?  

Bryce Harper was a sure thing coming up

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jrod124 said:

Yep.  

37 minutes ago, tommyGunZ said:

There’s been a few, but as a recent post showed.... there hasn’t been anyone to ever do it to this level, for his age in AA. I think he may be ready for AAA. 

Guys............... he's only 19!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Bring up Vladito!!!!

• Like 3

Not much left to say here. Obviously ready. National and local media catching on to that fact. They'll continue to ask the GM and he'll need to keep making up BS reasons to explain him still being in AA (and the minors).

13 minutes ago, azeri98 said:

Here's the article in the local newspaper saying he will not be called up until he plays some at AAA, these guys have a phobia of the truth but here it is, not coming up anytime soon fellashttp://torontosun.com/sports/baseball/toronto-blue-jays/photo-sparks-frenzy-that-blue-jays-have-called-up-top-prospect-guerrero

aw8r598.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m willing to bet he gets called up to AAA sometime in the next few days

Blue jays management for sure want to keep him down but how nuts will toronto go if he keeps this pace up all year in the minors AA and AAA?

also if it was me I would be pissed if I keep this going and don’t get the call...do you want to piss off your franchise player for 1 extra year?

5 hours ago, Yanks#1 said:

In case you blinked today, he's already 4-5 with 2 doubles, a home run, stolen base, and rumor has it, 1 saved cat from the top floor of a burning building

BA up to .415, eyesights on .500? Hey, why not?

i call BS.  there's no way he had a SB

Call him up to AAA already than so he can destroy the washed up vets and career ML players.  AA is more of a challenge IMO.      

37 minutes ago, DMurphy77 said:

Call him up to AAA already than so he can destroy the washed up vets and career ML players.  AA is more of a challenge IMO.      

Yeah, gotta believe if you're crushing AA and making them look like HS players, AAA is merely a formality. 

The kid is ready. Toronto apparently isn't.

• Like 2

Just absolutely crushing the ball. I can't remember a prospect ever being this dominant at this age against competition 2-3 years older. Bryce was good but never like this.

Where is his value at in dynasty's now? Would you move an MLB proven youngster like Bellinger to get him? It seems he's surely a top 30 asset at this point.

8 hours ago, Jrod124 said:

True, but peaople forget Harper's minor league numbers were pretty blah. Granted he spent all of 5 seconds in the minors and was way younger than his competition. But his AA and AAA specifically were basically just okay. So you got to give credit for someone going as great as Vlad junior

1 hour ago, tywalson said:

Just absolutely crushing the ball. I can't remember a prospect ever being this dominant at this age against competition 2-3 years older. Bryce was good but never like this.

Where is his value at in dynasty's now? Would you move an MLB proven youngster like Bellinger to get him? It seems he's surely a top 30 asset at this point.

Acuna did that last year

• Like 1

I feel like he's a must add in a keeper league. Scooped him about a week ago. Need this guy on my squad for years to come. Idc if he doesn't get the call until August.