dabeesta17

Christian McCaffrey 2017 Season Outlook

44 minutes ago, psygolf said:

I like him too, but does he need to be drafted in the 1st?

Certainly not in the first half of the first, but depending on how things were breaking I’d maybe give him some consideration if I was picking near the turn in a 12 or 14 teamer.

1 hour ago, psygolf said:

Reminds me of a guy that drafted Duce Staley with his 1st pick...I love playing with owners that reach for players they could've drafted in later rds

Yeah, what you thinking then? Like 5th round for McCaffrey?

24 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Yeah, what you thinking then? Like 5th round for McCaffrey?

and a flier on Henry in a later rd.

• Haha 2

I need to see preaseson  to figure out what he will be worth. I think the panthers make some free agent moves to revamp their offense. You know the inability to establish the power running game really bothered Rivera

On 1/8/2018 at 12:13 PM, milesberg said:

He was the 10th overall RB in my league.  Ahead of guys like Devonta Freeman and Jordan Howard.  I am very pleased with his output for a rookie.  I expect he now knows what he needs to do to physically improve himself and will come back next year 20 lbs heavier, much better in pass protection, and much more reliable between the tackles.

I honestly expect a top 8 season from him next year.  Definite 2nd round pick.

Why would he need to put on 20 lbs?  That o-line needs to become robust, not CMC.

9 hours ago, kdko said:

Why would he need to put on 20 lbs?  That o-line needs to become robust, not CMC.

Exactly. That line was atrocious. 

Also not excited about Norv Turner for McCaffrey's 2018 upside.

14 hours ago, joshua18 said:

Exactly. That line was atrocious. 

Also not excited about Norv Turner for McCaffrey's 2018 upside.

Yeah, I don't understand why the OC with the biggest vertical attack is teaming up with one of the most inaccurate passers in the league..

As a Viking fan who had the "pleasure" of watching Norv at work most recently....I will be fading all CAR players. Talk about plucking off the scrap heap.

2 hours ago, nromn said:

As a Viking fan who had the "pleasure" of watching Norv at work most recently....I will be fading all CAR players. Talk about plucking off the scrap heap.

Diggs had some very big games before he was injured and  Norv resigned

• Like 1

Maybe Norv adjusts his coaching to Cam's strengths... But Cam isn't going to become a better passer after 8 years in the league. He is who he is. I don't think it is a great signing and it doesn't bode well for any of the Carolina skill position players in my opinion.