TX Babe Ruth

Delanie Walker 2017 Season Outlook

7 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

I dropped him 2 weeks ago and never looked back. Different year different stats. 

He doesn't get TDs but in PPR this is still one of the better TEs. He gets a lot of targets, just not in the Red Zone.

Fun fact: I have him lined up for me on Thursday in a PPR league and against me in a Standard league so I'm hoping for loads of catches and only decent yardage ;)

18 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

He doesn't get TDs but in PPR this is still one of the better TEs. He gets a lot of targets, just not in the Red Zone.

Fun fact: I have him lined up for me on Thursday in a PPR league and against me in a Standard league so I'm hoping for loads of catches and only decent yardage ;)

Anyone is a stud in PPR. See buck allen CMC etc. I only play in standard leagues. You can pick up a streamer from week to week and get his production.

55 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Anyone is a stud in PPR. See buck allen CMC etc. I only play in standard leagues.

Oh-Really-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Fac

I love it when people have a superiority complex of their particular flavor of Magic Foosball.

Shall we not start a religious debate on this please? Kthxbye.

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

Oh-Really-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Fac

I love it when people have a superiority complex of their particular flavor of Magic Foosball.

Shall we not start a religious debate on this please? Kthxbye.

Maybe I phrased myself wrong. Im not saying your any less of a fantasy football player or that its a lot easier. Im just saying that players are rewarded participation points,  which they are, which boosts their overall value compared to their actual performance. Lets be realistic. Someone like buck allen catching 8 passes for 50-60 yards isn't exactly a game changer.  In standard scoring Walker is the #12 TE with 49.6 fantasy points so far. Ed dickson is #16 with 44.2 Mercedes lewis is #18 with 42.3. He's basically a streaming TE. In PPR its probably a lot different. But its false advertising. 

Edited by StevenSC400

Good player and must-start in PPR. But he just lacks the height to be a RZ threat which separates the great TEs from the good ones. Not like there are many better fantasy TEs, so just roll with Delanie. Just don't expect a TD.

15 minutes ago, frog34 said:

Good player and must-start in PPR. But he just lacks the height to be a RZ threat which separates the great TEs from the good ones. Not like there are many better fantasy TEs, so just roll with Delanie. Just don't expect a TD.

Yeah for me it's him or Hooper and it's sort of a consistency or ceiling deal. Even in standard his ceiling is very good for the position. 

Also have to take into account PIT is one of the best teams vs TEs.

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Also have to take into account PIT is one of the best teams vs TEs.

yeah, they can really clamp down ... Kelce had a real clunker earlier vs. them, iirc - but the great thing about Walker is his target share, when healthy he averages roughly 8 per game.  been a real off kilter season for the Titans, what with the run game slagging off, injuries to MM and Walker and Davis ... but looks like all is back on track for this late season run.  tough spot for Walker tonight, but ROS looks much better.

Dropped that wide open TD, which sucked, but I’m very encouraged by his last three weeks. 60 yards looks like his floor right now. 

Edited by hangin n wangin

I started him at Flex and I m happy for the 92 yards.

He got the most targets and most catches. Not Corey Davis.

DW is the leading receiver at Titans.

1 hour ago, The_Real_Deal said:

OF COURSE DELANEY DROPS A WIDE OPEN TD! STILL WITHOUT A TD ON THE SEASON....

he actually has a 1yrd rushing TD in week 2 which was his best week. today was 2nd best. still, suckshe dropped it. would have been nice. 

1 hour ago, The_Real_Deal said:

OF COURSE DELANEY DROPS A WIDE OPEN TD! STILL WITHOUT A TD ON THE SEASON....

He actually scored once earlier this year on a freak jet sweep. Watched it live. They tried it once other time and screwed it up in another game. 

4 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Is there a chance he doesn’t play?

he will play just getting some rest i guess. dude is banged up from beginning of the season.

Had to drop him for Rudolph during his injury and bye phase and it's been painful to watch. I tried scooping him back up, but of course he got scooped up right away. Now a playoff team has him and he's starting to score TDs. Rudolph's been great too so whatever.

4 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Had to drop him for Rudolph during his injury and bye phase and it's been painful to watch. I tried scooping him back up, but of course he got scooped up right away. Now a playoff team has him and he's starting to score TDs. Rudolph's been great too so whatever.

cool story, bro.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Fail.

Please. Walker finally does something with Mathews out and I'm supposed to hold this guy all year for two solid games?  I still have no regrets. He's not a game changer and with Mathews back he goes back to getting his typical 5-6 points a week. That I can get from virtually any streaming te. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Please. Walker finally does something with Mathews out and I'm supposed to hold this guy all year for two solid games?  I still have no regrets. He's not a game changer and with Mathews back he goes back to getting his typical 5-6 points a week. That I can get from virtually any streaming te. 

Dude has double digit points 7 out of 11 weeks. 6th highest scoring TE. 3rd in reception. 3rd in yards. Was Gronk of the waiver wire?

Edited by this guy right here
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Dude has double digit points 7 out of 11 weeks. 6th highest scoring TE. 3rd in reception. 3rd in yards. Was Gronk of the waiver wire?

Please don't refer to ppr leagues where every worthless player scores double digit points. In standard scoring he has 3 weeks so far in double digit points. Two of them were last two weeks with Mathews out. When referring to ppr points for participation leagues you should state that right in the beginning. 

Edited by StevenSC400