dashoe

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

Yeah', we've seen it happen so many times with hobbled players right before a bye week. I bet he sits also, unfortunate but probably better in the long run. 

Edited by Halberdier

38 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Lol.  He won’t play, and I guarantee it! 

Haha.  No doubt.  They’re playing the Browns with a bye following.  It would be absolutely stupid if they did. 

Not even sure why they put him back in the Bears game after he got hurt. That probably exacerbated the injury and he contributed nothing. Vikings coaches have already proven to be stupid in that regard so maybe they will play him this week in a winnable game that they don't need him anyway right before the bye.

If he's 100% he plays.  If he's anything less than 100% he sits.  I don't think they'd bench fit players.  He's going to have to play football again someday.

5 hours ago, ragrag said:

If he's 100% he plays.  If he's anything less than 100% he sits.  I don't think they'd bench fit players.  He's going to have to play football again someday.

No one is 100% at this stage, especially guys with hammy or groin injuries. 

This guys seems like the ultimate buy low opportunity right now specifically for those teams with a great record. By the time playoffs come around, these injury woes and the messy QB situation will seem like distant past. Targeting him heavily, also helps if owner needs wins now. 

Edited by Mr.E

7 hours ago, Mr.E said:

This guys seems like the ultimate buy low opportunity right now specifically for those teams with a great record. By the time playoffs come around, these injury woes and the messy QB situation will seem like distant past. Targeting him heavily, also helps if owner needs wins now. 

Just to put some reference to that, I just traded Brees for him. As a Wentz owner, unloaded to a team that lost Rodgers. 

I agree, it's a solid buy low opportunity 

17 hours ago, iheartrubio said:

Haha.  No doubt.  They’re playing the Browns with a bye following.  It would be absolutely stupid if they did. 

16 hours ago, ragrag said:

Seems like the Titan strategy is just the opposite: multiple times with multiple players (Walker, DMurray) they not only play hobbled players (and most recently last week, just before their bye), but they ride their hobbled players into the ground.

While situations look obvious to us, logical, the reality of fantasy is there's no predicting playability of injured players.

All I have read so far is that Zimmer is optimistic Diggs will return this week, which sounds like he is going to definitely make the trip to London. I understand the "sit him another week for the bye" discussion but you'd have to imagine if he isn't feeling anything in regards to the injury anymore, he's going to play. The only concern being will he be on a snap count of sorts.

If Diggs plays Sunday & aggravates the injury again, I’m dropping. Zimmer will get roasted for allowing that to happen. (Mike Zimmer...if you’re reading this, bench Diggs this week & bring him back at 100% after the bye!)

If he’s playing Sunday he will be on my roster even though there’s a chance he has limited snaps or gets hurt. 

I am still hoping he gets rested the next two weeks though. 

1 minute ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

Sounds like he did a full practice, too. If he keeps this up all week he will definitely play. 

Easton practicing helps too. Shores up the offensive line to give Keenum some more time to get the ball to Diggs.