dashoe

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

3 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Sell high if he has a great game vs CLE. 

Assuming in redraft? No way would I in keeper/dynasty.

You're going to sell the previous #1 WR after he has returned to that form?

I understand if injury risk is a concern but if stopped giving a damn about injury risk in football. It keeps me from going insane.

If he's healthy I don't know why you'd sell, this guy is a stud. And if he's not healthy you're not going to get fair value for him. I think you have to hold. 

7 minutes ago, '71 Bucks said:

If he's healthy I don't know why you'd sell, this guy is a stud. And if he's not healthy you're not going to get fair value for him. I think you have to hold. 

This guy is right.

Nobody trusts or respects Diggs. He puts up better numbers than Green, Brown, OBJ at times but people still treat him like he's worth Doug Martin because of his injuries.

He’s susceptible to this exact injury. We’ve seen it two years now. You sell him high because it’s going to plague him ROS. Try to get someone like Cooks or Hogan or Crabtree. $$$

6AA55C5F-B505-49D1-A282-433A70427519.jpeg

Edited by martinjlm

11 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

This guy is right.

Nobody trusts or respects Diggs. He puts up better numbers than Green, Brown, OBJ at times but people still treat him like he's worth Doug Martin because of his injuries.

best ability is availability 

19 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

He’s susceptible to this exact injury. We’ve seen it two years now. You sell him high because it’s going to plague him ROS. Try to get someone like Cooks or Hogan or Crabtree. $$$

6AA55C5F-B505-49D1-A282-433A70427519.jpeg

Cooks or Hogan? So try and trade him for either the 3rd or 7th best WR? Might as well try selling high for Antiono Brown.

If he playing hes in my lineup. Only choice is him, pryor or docson. Wait i also have fuller, but hes playing seattle :(

Edited by whadeeb
Add comments

1 hour ago, '71 Bucks said:

The dude saying to sell high is a troll. Better off just avoiding him. 

47 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Cooks or Hogan? So try and trade him for either the 3rd or 7th best WR? Might as well try selling high for Antiono Brown.

So you’re saying Diggs isn’t good or worth that value? Got it. 

24 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

So you’re saying Diggs isn’t good or worth that value? Got it. 

No owner of those players would trade them for Diggs but if you want to build stupid straw men I won't stop you.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, iheartrubio said:

Haha.  No doubt.  They’re playing the Browns with a bye following.  It would be absolutely stupid if they did. 

Mike Mularkey says otherwise...

7 hours ago, FantasyGOAT said:

Mike Mularkey says otherwise...

Yeah and it's HIS opinion that counts.  :D

Will there be any more practices in London?  Seems like more info will be helpful.

9 hours ago, Gohawks said:

No owner of those players would trade them for Diggs but if you want to build stupid straw men I won't stop you.

Not today. Maybe if he has a big game on Sunday. Gotta. Read. The. Context.

8 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Will there be any more practices in London?  Seems like more info will be helpful.

Yes Mike Zimmer said in an interview that he plans on having his team sleep on the way there and practice early in the morning to ease the jetlag effect, not sure if that is today or tomorrow.

17 hours ago, Gohawks said:

He can definitely be packaged though.

I was able to send Diggs, Howard and Funchess away for Cooks, Lamar Miller, Engram (yesterday) - he's tradeable, his standalone value just sucks right now. It definitely hurt sending him away - picked him up using the #1 waiver last year, had him as my keeper this year - that groin injury (again) made me finally pack my bags. I still have high hopes for this guy - he's just not for me anymore, good luck Diggs owners.

London is five hours ahead of us so at 9:30am here on East coast, it is 2:30pm there is London.  

So, I wonder if they practiced today....

Edited by TennisMenace

I will do some digging...

19 hours ago, ak427 said:

The dude saying to sell high is a troll. Better off just avoiding him. 

Not a troll at all. If I can get another player that is always available and consistent at 15 points a game ppr. I’ll take it at this point. Diggs has been on my bench more than half the season and half the games he was on my lineup, he came up lame. 

I might as well drop him for Edelman at this rate. (Now that is a troll, bro)

1 hour ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Not a troll at all. If I can get another player that is always available and consistent at 15 points a game ppr. I’ll take it at this point. Diggs has been on my bench more than half the season and half the games he was on my lineup, he came up lame. 

I might as well drop him for Edelman at this rate. (Now that is a troll, bro)

I agree, it's not trolling to suggest a fair trade. The guy I'm referring to however, has been on this forum since the early pages talking down about Diggs and their owners, first talking about how he's not talented, then how he can't play with Keenum, then how he's a drop, then how he's a sell high. Just constantly spewing nonsense. 

Even if he plays I'm going to wait until after the buy to start him again. IMO there is a good chance he is on a limited snap counts or aggravates the injury again

Full practice today. Really hope he plays and goes off! Will be nice to get a solid WR1 for him in trade.