dashoe

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

Just now, chrismikayla said:

Really worried about him going from healthy to questionable on my injury report.

That happens when the player gets a full practice and then is listed on questionable on the injury report. Completely normal.

21 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

not risking it personally this week. seems like a decent chance of him tweaking it again during the game. I'd love to be wrong though

He's not going to risk it because he is 100% healthy.

Do I know this from sources or anything else? No. However, it's fairly common sense. They don't necessarily need him this week. They really needed him last two weeks as they were playing good teams. They held him out for safety concerns. The reality is they are probably using the Browns as a punching bag to get him used to game action. He is 100% healthy or he wouldn't play because of last season. If last season injury didn't happen he would likely play the week right after (IMO) and fight it all year. However, he didn't and should return to normal.

Again, it's all speculation but at the same time seems quite common sense.

6 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

Really worried about him going from healthy to questionable on my injury report.

If NFL wasn't run by total moronic baffoons his tag would most likely be probable. 

1 hour ago, lvsaint429 said:

After hearing the London weather forecast I was concerned about that as well. I’m seriously thinking about not playing him because I can’t afford him reinjuring himself in the 1st quarter. This is gonna be a last-minute call for me

I already made the call to put Landry in for Diggs.  Didn't work out so well.  Matt Morre is terrible.

It feels like a 60/40 that he goes and if he goes I could see him on a snap count.  Just to get him in there and back up to speed, but most importantly to leave London healthy going into the bye.

Edited by ragrag

On 10/27/2017 at 12:57 PM, bigbluecrew56 said:

Logged in another full practice today. He's playing 

We get it, he will play.  The question is......how much will he play? Are you prepared to see him not play the second half when Mindy is leading 21-3?

1 minute ago, BrokeLoser said:

I played Alex Collins over Diggs this week...I bet I'll be glad I did 

I'll bet you're glad you have Dez after losing OBJ, Jordy and Diggs this year. Ouch!

26 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

We get it, he will play.  The question is......how much will he play? Are you prepared to see him not play the second half when Mindy is leading 21-3?

Someone's gotta get those touchdowns for them to be up by that much....

4 minutes ago, street sharks said:

Someone's gotta get those touchdowns for them to be up by that much....

McKinnon. Nuff said.

39 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

I'll bet you're glad you have Dez after losing OBJ, Jordy and Diggs this year. Ouch!

Haha...no kidding.

I drafted heavy on WR's this year in all leagues...sure glad I did.

1 hour ago, Steelers0087 said:

We starting him?

I am. However I have my alarm set for 9:15 am after going out tonight so I'm gonna read the tea leaves when I wake up.

It's so freakin stormy outa here in Europe, lots of wind and terrible rain.

Very hard decision of playing him. Even if he is healthy, catching balls today will be absolutely difficult.

20 minutes ago, Cam4Future said:

It's so freakin stormy outa here in Europe, lots of wind and terrible rain.

Very hard decision of playing him. Even if he is healthy, catching balls today will be absolutely difficult.

Oh hell, do I really have to wake up at 6:15 am to check the weather in London and make a tough decision like this?  Only other options are Lockett and Tyrell Williams. 

1 hour ago, Cam4Future said:

It's not game time yet, I just mentioned how it looks like at the moment. 

10-12 mph is nothing

First source (ESPN) is telling that he plays. Weather also clears up. Let's get it oooon....

Edited by Cam4Future

Wow! MIN have 6 active receivers today.  You know what that means. Diggs on snap count.