dashoe

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

Diggs may very well be on a snap count.  So he may only go 6-85-2 today.  

23 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

I'm starting him, I fully expect to regret it. Ugh.

Me too

Well I started out of necessity (bye week hell). At least he seems to have made it through without reaggeraving anything. This bye week should give him some extra rest too 

18 minutes ago, Eck27 said:

Could’ve had a much bigger day if not for some flags and overturned calls. 

Yeah, that one that got overturned was complete BS imo. If some of those flags/overturned calls/close call catches were completed we are looking at 90 yard day maybe more because some were key 3rd downs that would've extended drives. 

Will feel good about starting him ROS as long as he's off the injury report after the bye. 

still trolling Martinijlm?

LOL

You must be a sad, little man.

I'd like to tell you it'll get better for you in life, but it won't

15 minutes ago, sportball said:

still trolling Martinijlm?

LOL

You must be a sad, little man.

I'd like to tell you it'll get better for you in life, but it won't

Haven't said anything I didn't believe. And was right on target today. Only person who's sad are those who played him today.

Edited by martinjlm

Keenum missed him open a few times and didn't play all the snaps.  Had a 30 yard catch overturned on a pretty suspect decision. Came out the game healthy. Not worried.

Need to buy low on these fresh diggs

5 hours ago, gus030 said:

Keenum missed him open a few times and didn't play all the snaps.  Had a 30 yard catch overturned on a pretty suspect decision. Came out the game healthy. Not worried.

Ive Heard many people say that reversed call that took Way his 30yd catch was wrong.  How could people not see the truth on slo motion cameras?

39 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Ive Heard many people say that reversed call that took Way his 30yd catch was wrong.  How could people not see the truth on slo motion cameras?

It looked like it could go either way but since it was ruled a reception I didn't think they should have reversed it, probably can find the video online to judge for yourself 

What's his history with Teddy? Is Teddy a Thielen, Diggs or Rudolph guy? Bradford seems to be done, and Keenum is nothing more than a solid backup QB who can beat weaker teams. Teddy will take over down the stretch.

11 hours ago, gus030 said:

It looked like it could go either way but since it was ruled a reception I didn't think they should have reversed it, probably can find the video online to judge for yourself 

Again, very surprised because they only reverse if CONCLUSIVE evidence isn’t shown. 

3 hours ago, frog34 said:

What's his history with Teddy? Is Teddy a Thielen, Diggs or Rudolph guy? Bradford seems to be done, and Keenum is nothing more than a solid backup QB who can beat weaker teams. Teddy will take over down the stretch.

I don’t think Keenum is being replaced week 10 because he is winning. If he does get replaced it is because he is stinking and they are losing. 

6 hours ago, frog34 said:

Teddy is basically a more mobile Sam Bradford, I think Teddy was compared to Bradford pre-draft as well. If he has some semblance of his mobility from before the injury then its a PLUS for Diggs

Not going to lie, I'm a little skeptical of them moving on from Keenum. He wasn't setting the league on fire, but he wasn't making stupid mistakes and Diggs and Thelen have both been eating with him at the helm. 

I “wisely” benched Diggs yesterday but I am encouraged with how the game played out.  Diggs got some early targets early on, then it seemed like they avoided him even though he was running well. I guess qb felt good about throwing to McKinnon and Thielen. But what really encouraged me was the 30yd pass he almost caught and the fact that he played the entire game without any setbacks. Now he has a bye, should come back fine. He will be my number one WR for sure while everyone else is my number 3 WR. 

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Apparently Keenum flat out missed him wide open near the end. Anyone have a video?

That's true, Keenum missed him once wide open. What's even worse is that Diggs was wide open earlier twice and Keenum didn't look his way and quickly threw the short checkdown without facing pressure. Hoping for Teddy or Bradford to bolster Diggs' floor. Keenum is too gunshy, but at some point they will need to make plays. Can't win like that when it matters most.