dashoe

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

Washington’s defense has looked much improved recently and I can’t afford another dud game from Diggs. I’m starting Funchess and Parker over him because both have had higher floors imo. It doesn’t feel right, but Diggs has been a frustrating player to own since week 4.

1 minute ago, SvanE42 said:

Washington’s defense has looked much improved recently and I can’t afford another dud game from Diggs. I’m starting Funchess and Parker over him because both have had higher floors imo. It doesn’t feel right, but Diggs has been a frustrating player to own since week 4.

Makes sense.....Diggs may be Minny number two WR now. 

1 minute ago, SvanE42 said:

Don’t blame you although Diggs is the type of player that goes off for 30 points when you bench him. He’s a roller coaster ride for sure.

Trying to ship him off for Baldwin in a package. Cant take chance on him with a bump ride.. Not good for your heart :P

His ROS & CB he will face. :unsure:

Just now, Jay85 said:

Trying to ship him off for Baldwin in a package. Cant take chance on him with a bump ride.. Not good for your heart :P

His ROS & CB he will face. :unsure:

Baldwin gets Ramsey week 14. Not sure how that's much of an upgrade. 

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Aiming for Bye week. Next 3 weeks after this week is easy Matchup. ATL SF PHI for Seattle. 

I think some people overthink defenses way too much.  Undrafted Doug Baldwin just tore up Josh Norman on excellent route running (which could have been much worse if the deep balls connected), and this is what Diggs does best.  Diggs also moves around the field a lot.  Two weeks of rest,  I'm starting with confidence.  This is the easiest start of the year for me, unless I have another top 12 WR.

Edited by ap0calypse

29 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

People don't want to accept it, but Baldwin is elite

1 minute ago, street sharks said:

I think there is a disconnect with some when they view Baldwin as not very athletic or physically gifted which is true.  However that's not his game and that's not why he is successsful. Good route runner with exceptional technical skills and amazing rapport with his QB he generally wins on his matchups. 

16 minutes ago, street sharks said:

Never said he's not elite.

Whether he's elite or not, elite receivers are not immune to elite cornerbacks. 

Doug Baldwin is just as much of a roller coaster as Diggs is. Five weeks of 6 points or less in standard in 8 weeks. I fail to see how he's considered an upgrade other than that he's stayed healthy. Diggs is healthy again and is the better WR ROS

I've been trying to buy low on Diggs for like 3 weeks now but the owner won't budge. Anyone feel like this guy is just going to be a rollercoaster for ROS? I know he has skill but with Keenum throwing I'm a bit curious what you guys think.

37 minutes ago, sambr1992 said:

I've been trying to buy low on Diggs for like 3 weeks now but the owner won't budge. Anyone feel like this guy is just going to be a rollercoaster for ROS? I know he has skill but with Keenum throwing I'm a bit curious what you guys think.

Just curious.....Why are you trying to buy him if you don’t trust him?   You can buy him from me if you like? 

1 hour ago, ap0calypse said:

I think some people overthink defenses way too much.  Undrafted Doug Baldwin just tore up Josh Norman on excellent route running (which could have been much worse if the deep balls connected), and this is what Diggs does best.  Diggs also moves around the field a lot.  Two weeks of rest,  I'm starting with confidence.  This is the easiest start of the year for me, unless I have another top 12 WR.

Are you telling me Diggs is played, when healthy, 100% of the time; it doesn’t matter who is covering him? 

19 hours ago, philnutz said:

Minnesota offense including Diggs is a different team on the road, I try to only play Diggs at home

Where have we heard that before?  (Pitt, NO,.......on and on......)

1 hour ago, TennisMenace said:

Are you telling me Diggs is played, when healthy, 100% of the time; it doesn’t matter who is covering him? 

Even if I were to consider the matchup in this spot as a negative, it wouldn't be to sit him for Funchess or Parker or other guys in this thread.  I am saying that Washington's pass defense, while improved, is never the reason I would sit Diggs.  He played vs Josh Norman last year and put up 13 for 164 yards, and he wasn't moved around the field like he has been this year.  He will see even less of Josh Norman.

Edited by ap0calypse

2 hours ago, DezBryant88 said:

Honestly hate having this guy on my team, never know when to start him.

You always start him when active, its not complicated, WR position as a whole has been down this year. I don't understand how Diggs would not be an automatic start in competitive 12+ teams week in week out.  Unless you start 1 or 2 wrs or something strange. 

32 minutes ago, BlueDevils22 said:

You always start him when active, its not complicated, WR position as a whole has been down this year. I don't understand how Diggs would not be an automatic start in competitive 12+ teams week in week out.  Unless you start 1 or 2 wrs or something strange. 

Teams are spreading passing work around the entire offense with te/rb and the wr2/3 getting many targets. After the bye Diggs should be an auto start until wk 13 until u can spot a trend/reason not to trust him going forward. The only concern away from health for me is QB play. 

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Having some doubts about him on the perimeter against Norman on the road.

As we should

1 minute ago, FinsUp24 said:

How do you Diggs owners feel about Bridgewater coming back? He always felt like more of a game manager

I never cared for Bridgewater as a playmaker and fantasy wise he was a waiver bye week guy.  Real world he is a good QB for their offense, protects the ball gives the defense a chance to make plays, etc but he never struck me as the guy who could put the team on his back and win the game. Basically a good game manager. 

4 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

How do you Diggs owners feel about Bridgewater coming back? He always felt like more of a game manager

I don’t know how to feel. If he likes Diggs more than Thielen I love him.