pittsports87

Lewis Brinson 2017 Outlook

What happened when Braun and Villar are back? Obviously grab and see later, but still, he will need to go bananas

When Braun comes back(whenever that will be) He will probably take broxtons playing time if he performs well enough. And YES he is definitely worth a pickup! One of the more exciting prospects To be called up this year!

Always add and ask questions later.  If you wait around for answers, he'll be gone.

Edited by MJDrocks

10 minutes ago, mannymachado said:

He worth a pickup?

Stop. You've been around long enough to know the answer. Elite prospect. 

1) May depend on league settings/depth

2) Add now, ask questions later. Could be Bellinger, could be IHapp. Never know how they'll respond when up.

And yeah, I could easily see him take Broxton's spot permanently.  The Brewers are in the thick of a playoff hunt so they're going to ride with whoever gives them the best chance to win and that's easily Brinson.

As a Braun owner, seems like he's still a ways off and Brinson could have at least a few weeks here to prove they need him to stay in contention. 

Wish I could figure out somebody to drop on my stacked 10-teamer.

Edited by ryno1980

I'm glad you guys have more than a half second to figure out who to drop.  Me and my friend are in a bunch of leagues together and we always battle each other over who's the fastest to grab prospects when they're called up and guys are usually gone within 5 mins of the announcement lol.

2 minutes ago, MJDrocks said:

I'm glad you guys have more than a half second to figure out who to drop.  Me and my friend are in a bunch of leagues together and we always battle each other over who's the fastest to grab prospects when they're called up and guys are usually gone within 5 mins of the announcement lol.

I missed out on Berrios and Happ but I was the fastest to Bellinger and Brinson. Just drop your worst player.

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

I missed out on Berrios and Happ but I was the fastest to Bellinger and Brinson. Just drop your worst player.

That might be Bellinger. Not always real easy. May have to stay put.

I mean shiny new toys are nice and stuff,  but for every Thor rookie year and Correa rookie season,  there is Aj Reed, and Byron Buxton 

Last week: 7 games, 29 AB, 11 H, 2 2B, 2 HR, 7 R, 7 RBI, 2 SB, 2 BB, 8 K, .379 BA.

Season: 43 games, 164 AB, .317 BA, .402 OBP, .512 SLG, .914 OPS, 12 2B, 1 3B, 6 HR, 38 R, 23 RBI, 7 SB, 21 BB, 43 K.

4 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I mean shiny new toys are nice and stuff,  but for every Thor rookie year and Correa rookie season,  there is Aj Reed, and Byron Buxton 

You don't get the Thors and Correas unless you take the small risk of picking them up. I'd way rather take that risk with the small chance they end up playing well, rather than someone else in my league

Just now, street sharks said:

You don't get the Thors and Correas unless you take the small risk of picking them up. I'd way rather take that risk with the small chance they end up playing well, rather than someone else in my league

I agree, and drove me league crazy by doing so ?

Not in the lineup

38 minutes ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Stop. You've been around long enough to know the answer. Elite prospect. 

1) May depend on league settings/depth

2) Add now, ask questions later. Could be Bellinger, could be IHapp. Never know how they'll respond when up.

Well I know this isn't the place to be like add and drop so and so lol so I just asked worth the add. Ya depends size of league and also redraft or dynasty and all that good stuff.

They just recalled him, he is probably in the airport 

gonna be honest looking over his numbers over his minor league career and I'm not exactly gonna just drop anyone to pick him up. 

all right power. k% is a little up there. his best number years seem to coincide with crazy babip inflation. He's intriguing sure, but I don't think he's a must grab. Just my take. 

The nearly 2:1 K-BB ratio concerns me the most