DocJ

2017 Rotoworld Mock Real League

14 teams would be sweeeeeeet.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

In that case-  I'd like to offer you my team @1972Miamidolphins.   I know ur a great poster and were on the waiting list for my playoff challenge.   

If thats ok with @DocJ

No worries here.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DocJ said:

No worries here.

If u end up needing another player I'm happy to stay in the league.   Just keep me posted.  

God dammit.

Yes. I'd love to play even if for just a bag of groceries. But for bragging rights only? Feels too much like action figures. Which are great, but...yanno...I'm 46.

• Like 4

I would please ask for either a DM or to be tagged here if any important dates and/or times are discussed because I'm still mainly around the FBB threads.  While I am now browsing football more as the season approaches, I'm not in full mode just yet.

On 6/23/2017 at 10:40 PM, Proteus said:

God dammit.

Yes. I'd love to play even if for just a bag of groceries. But for bragging rights only? Feels too much like action figures. Which are great, but...yanno...I'm 46.

How about a bag of prunes, gramps? :D kidding. As a 25 year old, I happen to value my GI Joes too much to stake them in fantasy football against you.

Any updates, bros? I'm actually really looking forward to this.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2017 at 0:31 PM, DocJ said:

Ok I'll throw out the first potential start date:

Friday, July 14th, Noon CST

Usually takes us about 5-6 days.

I was thinking this date was already set... 

I'll go whenever.

God dammit.

I care more about the bragging rights than the money.  :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 9:40 PM, Proteus said:

God dammit.

I hear ya cluckin' big chicken but I think there's several owners that want to keep it free. Typically I would want it to be for money as well but the purpose of the league and competitiveness of it keeps me interested.

Edited by DocJ

I have to register a new yahoo address, apparently I'm in too many leagues.

God dammit.

OK, if @Proteus wins, we'll all chip in and buy a bag of groceries...

We'll even change the league name to Proteus' Bag of Groceries League.

Pretty compelling, aye Arnold Layne?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DocJ said:

I hear ya cluckin' big chicken but I think there's several owners that want to keep it free. Typically I would want it to be for money as well but the purpose of the league and competitiveness of it keeps me interested.

I'm ok with making this a money league. I just need to know how big @Proteus bag of groceries is.

• Like 1

I'm ok with whatever, money or not, when I asked my question, I just assumed there was a buy in.  I'm just happy to be aboard and ready for whatever.  

Also, I'm a planner, so when is the draft?  So I can have it down, assuming a reply all draft in the forum?  Slow draft?

6 hours ago, Winky said:

I was thinking this date was already set... 

I'll go whenever.

Maybe I should scroll up before opening my mouth, sorry, it's just my inner mercury morris that gets the best of me haha

6 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

How about a bag of prunes, gramps? :D kidding. As a 25 year old, I happen to value my GI Joes too much to stake them in fantasy football against you.

Any updates, bros? I'm actually really looking forward to this.

I have a Brandon Marshall and Reggie bush autographed mini helmet I'll wager, lol, it's my strategy to indent people to put in their worst lineup

Man who will be my first pick, cautiously optimistic about Ajayi, beat writers are projecting 1900 yards, to demonstrate my cautious optimism, I bought my dad, a fellow fin fan, an ajayi shersey not jersey, in case the worst happens, were not totally vested in this upcoming campaign, so I'm optimistic, but slightly paranoid.  Picked him up a legit suh jersey for Father's Day after his signing, but that was a huge long term deal, no worries there

5 hours ago, predator_05 said:

I'm ok with making this a money league. I just need to know how big @Proteus bag of groceries is.

I never make it past the register without dropping 150 minimum.

5 hours ago, Winky said:

OK, if @Proteus wins, we'll all chip in and buy a bag of groceries...

We'll even change the league name to Proteus' Bag of Groceries League.

Pretty compelling, aye Arnold Layne?

I like this idea, we can all choose some groceries for Proteus if he wins.  I'm sure between all of us we can come up with $150 worth of Spam and Slim Jims.

So I had a brain fart and forgot I'll be gone camping on that Friday the 14th.  Any chance we could start it like Saturday afternoon or Sunday of that same weekend?  I believe I'll be gone Thursday morning until Saturday early afternoon.

• Like 1

Fine by me. I'll make anything work.

10 hours ago, ToO_BaD said:

So I had a brain fart and forgot I'll be gone camping on that Friday the 14th.  Any chance we could start it like Saturday afternoon or Sunday of that same weekend?  I believe I'll be gone Thursday morning until Saturday early afternoon.

Same here, wife has a family reunion each year on the 3rd weekend of July.  I will not be able to draft from Friday evening, July 14th until Sunday at 5pm, July 16th.  Should be open anytime around that

I am out of the country starting August 4... good anytime before that.

How about bright and early Monday morning July 17th @ 9am CST?

We'll be done by Friday and can spend the weekend insulting each other over bad picks.

Edited by DocJ
  • Like 1