DocJ

2017 Rotoworld Mock Real League

On a big time roll, getting hot at the right time boys.

• Like 1

@Proteus 

14th place.... Lots of bad decisions were made this year. Drafting two s--- TEs. Holding onto to Josh Gordon half the year. Believing a Cleveland Brown (Crow) could be fantasy relevant two years in a row. Spending $100 FAAB on DMC. 

It can't be much worse. 

20 hours ago, Ryan81 said:

@Proteus 

14th place.... Lots of bad decisions were made this year. Drafting two s--- TEs. Holding onto to Josh Gordon half the year. Believing a Cleveland Brown (Crow) could be fantasy relevant two years in a row. Spending $100 FAAB on DMC. 

It can't be much worse. 

i'm pretty sure i traded sanu for jacquizz rodgers ... but this team was f'd regardless. all i had to do was except that jordy for gurley trade a day earlier lol ... whatever, happy thanksgiving! looking forward to actually drafting next year. i miss "competitive" leagues. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 6:19 PM, Ryan81 said:

@Proteus 

It can't be much worse. 

Right there with you... been holding that spot all year... only took me 11 weeks, but I crawled out... let's see if it lasts...

Being 13th feels like I just made the playoffs.

Opening your draft with DeMarco Murray is not a recommendation I'll be making any time.

Drafted 14th... admittedly came out of the draft feeling better than pessimistic.

Definitely took my lumps this season...

Edited by Winky
  • Like 1

I don't think I've ever had a better lineup in a 14 team league.

5 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

I don't think I've ever had a better lineup in a 14 team league.

I'm guessing its gonna be you vs me in the championship game. Don't wanna speak too soon, but as of now, it seems to be the most likely outcome.

• Like 1

HAHAHA. Now Josh Gordon is active and DMC is cut. I wasted $100 FAAB and 3/4 of the season for like 1 carry. 

Im ready for this season to be over. 

Does someone one have the link to the draft? I'd like to see who I could have drafted instead of some of these bums. 

1 minute ago, Ryan81 said:

HAHAHA. Now Josh Gordon is active and DMC is cut. I wasted $100 FAAB and 3/4 of the season for like 1 carry. 

Does someone one have the link to the draft? I'd like to see who I could have drafted instead of some of these bums. 

dont torture yourself ... i would have M.Gordon and Gurley at RB ... only pick I would've done the same was Martin (and i totally wouldve reached on Martavis Bryant, but whatever) 

10 minutes ago, Ryan81 said:

https://clickydraft.com/draftapp/board/72348

On 11/21/2017 at 6:19 PM, Ryan81 said:

@Proteus 

It can't be much worse. 

If it makes you feel any better, I have been snakebit all season.

In a 14 team $500 buy in.

Started 6-1.

I'm now 6-6.

I think drafting in this league put the goocher on both of us.

Yeah my team has been over-performing (mainly led by Zeke/Fournette mid-season), and is coming back down to Earth.  If it can click again, I would love to be able to slide Zeke back in there for the championship matchup.  Hell, pulled it off as the 6th seed last year, and have won it 2 of my 3 years in the league.  Just gotta get it at the right moments.

Edited by ToO_BaD

Most points for by like 1 point over @predator_05

Too bad it's gunna be us in the semis.

On 11/27/2017 at 10:09 PM, Proteus said:

I think drafting in this league put the goocher on both of us.

The Goocher is really difficult to overcome....

Sorry this thread has been pretty light on activity but for the first time we actually chatted through yahoo this season.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

Most points for by like 1 point over @predator_05

Too bad it's gunna be us in the semis.

Yeah, even if I got the bye, I'd still play you in the semi. Makes no difference. 

Look at all those new owners that made the playoffs!   

3 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Yeah, even if I got the bye, I'd still play you in the semi. Makes no difference. 

For sure. In any case I think that's a Championship preview. Both teams will be on nice streaks.