Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psygolf

2017 Completed Trades Thread

On 9/5/2017 at 1:32 PM, dakimbell said:

Gave: Demaryius Thomas, Kareem Hunt and Greg Olsen

Got: Odell Beckham, Joe Mixon and Hunter Henry

Team:

Derek Carr/Matthew Stafford

David Johnson

Doug Martin (probably be RB2 when back from suspension)

Odell Beckham

Deandre Hopkins

Alshon Jeffery

Hunter Henry

Flex either Tevin Coleman or Joe Mixon based on matchup/role development

Bench: Corey Coleman, Corey Davis, Brandon Marshall

Yikes on that first trade..

On 9/5/2017 at 7:55 PM, Fantavius Footballis said:

Anyone got any insight on this one? It is a keeper so I am spiking my value on Hunt

Give: Allen Robinson Doug Martin and Third round pick (Technically a seventh with 4 keepers per team)

Get: Kareem Hunt and 10th round

Current team

QB: Cam Newton / Tyrod Taylor

RB: Devonte Freeman

Jacquizz Rodgers / Jonathan Stewart / Joe Mixon / Duke Johnson

WR: AJ Green

Jordy Nelson / Tyreek Hill / Kevin White / Marvin Jones

TE: Jack Doyle

Current Flex: Allen Robinson

Hope you pulled the trigger on this one. If so ....jackpot

4 hours ago, Corey In Da House said:

Yikes on that first trade..

yea it's early, obj is capable of monster games too, and mixon is every bit as talent as hunt. hunt looks all kinds of explosive though, as i thought he would. 

2 hours ago, dakimbell said:

yea it's early, obj is capable of monster games too, and mixon is every bit as talent as hunt. hunt looks all kinds of explosive though, as i thought he would. 

I mean it's not terrible but yeah just giving you crap. He is a stud but I can't pretend like New England is even average at stopping the run, just terrible.

In a 14 team, non-PPR H2H redraft league:

Got - Michael Thomas/Dalvin Cook

Gave - Jordy Nelson/Joe Mixon

Needed immediate RB help with Martin suspended and McFadden not starting this week.

12 team standard league

Sent: Tom Brady, Leonard Fournette, Larry Fitzgerald

Received: Andrew Luck, Ezekiel Elliot

I have Winston as a backup and he'll be done with his bye. The guy with Elliot has Freeman, Miller, and now Fournette as his trio backs. He only had Amari Cooper, J-Matthews, Kenny Britt, Mike Wallace as his main 4 WR before this trade too. I think it helps us both tremendously.

45 minutes ago, Wheat Thins said:

Give: zeke, martavis bryant

get: leveon bell

Does this seem fair? I'm trying to get bell. wondering if the guy will bite. 

I think it's too much. Zeke won't miss time this year, no injury history like bell and is running behind the better line . They are very close . Bryants floor is probably a low end wr2

1. My crowning achievement in trading this summer came in my salary cap dynasty league.

I sent 1.05 (3 year contract), 1.11(3 year contract), Breshad Perriman $6000 3 years(this is 5% of total salary), and Alshon Jeffrey $25000 1 year (19% total salary)

for

Julio Jones $26500 3 years (20% total salary) and Tyler Eifert $3500 3 years (2% total salary).

He gets stuck with Alshon's terrible contract, a couple picks, and Breshad freaking Perriman....and I get Julio and Eifert for the next 3 years.  Rape job!  For what it's worth, he picked Dalvin at 1.05 and traded 1.11 in another package that landed him Brady on a 1 year deal.

9 hours ago, Wheat Thins said:

Give: zeke, martavis bryant

get: leveon bell

Does this seem fair? I'm trying to get bell. wondering if the guy will bite. 

I'm failing to understand how you have traded Martavis Bryant twice... considering in Page 3 you traded him for Darren McFadden.

8 hours ago, Experienced Rookie said:
  1. My crowning achievement in trading this summer came in my salary cap dynasty league.

I sent 1.05 (3 year contract), 1.11(3 year contract), Breshad Perriman $6000 3 years(this is 5% of total salary), and Alshon Jeffrey $25000 1 year (19% total salary)

for

Julio Jones $26500 3 years (20% total salary) and Tyler Eifert $3500 3 years (2% total salary).

He gets stuck with Alshon's terrible contract, a couple picks, and Breshad freaking Perriman....and I get Julio and Eifert for the next 3 years.  Rape job!  For what it's worth, he picked Dalvin at 1.05 and traded 1.11 in another package that landed him Brady on a 1 year deal.

Just curious how this works with contact salaries in ff. Who determines them? 

How does a guy like perriman who has had no success at a deep position get double that of an abover average guy in a weaker position like eifert here ?

9 hours ago, Experienced Rookie said:

for

How are salaries determined? 

I imagine it's complex so you can drop a link if you want. I tried to Google but there's several variances. 

43 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Just curious how this works with contact salaries in ff. Who determines them? 

How does a guy like perriman who has had no success at a deep position get double that of an abover average guy in a weaker position like eifert here ?

Lol. I didn't realize if I scrolled one more entry I'd see someone asking the same question. 

Parrot post. 

1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

How are salaries determined? 

I imagine it's complex so you can drop a link if you want. I tried to Google but there's several variances. 

The contracts were determined by our start up auction draft. I had initially picked up Perriman for 6k when he was a rookie, and I signed him to a 5 year deal. I held on for 2 years before trading him, hence his 6k 3 year deal right now. 

This type of league doeent come out of a book. No website has an easy way to design this. It's run on MFL, and all of the rules are essentially custom. 

You can have a look around, assuming I don't have it set to "private". http://www71.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/15970#0

1 hour ago, Experienced Rookie said:

The contracts were determined by our start up auction draft. I had initially picked up Perriman for 6k when he was a rookie, and I signed him to a 5 year deal. I held on for 2 years before trading him, hence his 6k 3 year deal right now. 

This type of league doeent come out of a book. No website has an easy way to design this. It's run on MFL, and all of the rules are essentially custom. 

You can have a look around, assuming I don't have it set to "private". http://www71.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/15970#0

Cool stuff, thanks I'll look a bit later, but sounds pretty cool 

This trade somehow went through, but anyone consider this vetoable?

team a gives up

David Johnson

Minny defense

team b gives up

Cam Newton

Jarvis Landry

two QB league so QBs are valuable. 

1 hour ago, fujishig said:

This trade somehow went through, but anyone consider this vetoable?

team a gives up

David Johnson

Minny defense

team b gives up

Cam Newton

Jarvis Landry

two QB league so QBs are valuable. 

No way. 

Beto should only be used in obvious situations. 

16 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I think it's too much. Zeke won't miss time this year, no injury history like bell and is running behind the better line . They are very close . Bryants floor is probably a low end wr2

Martavis Bryant's floor is play 3 games and get suspended.  WR2 is his ceiling in my eyes. 

On 08/09/2017 at 11:33 PM, Experienced Rookie said:

for

This sounds sooo complicated. What a league. Nice

12 team league, 5 points per 5 receptions.
# of starters at each position and likely everyday starters/rotation
2 QB- Mariota, Winston, Deshaun Watson
2 RB- Elliott, Doug Martin, CJ Anderson, Thomas Rawls, Joe Mixon, D'onta Foreman
3 WR- Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Tyrell Williams, Cooper Kupp, Zay Jones, Doctson, R Matthews
2 TE- Gronk, Ebron, Engram (dropped for Winston Week 1 replacement)
2 FLEX
1 K- Nick Folk
1 D/ST- Eagles
21 man roster

Now that Elliott will likely play most of the season, I've been getting trade offers. 

Lynch/Olsen is the best offer so far, but that isn't enough. Would a Elliott/Adams for Lynch/Olsen/Doug Baldwin counter offer be worth it? I like the idea of a Gronk/Olsen duo at TE in a 2 TE league. That could give me a huge advantage over the rest of the league. I'm not sold on Adams either, so Baldwin could be a nice upgrade at WR. Any thoughts?

If I can make this one work, I have an Eric Ebron for Corey Davis trade in the works, Hoping I can pick up Engram as the backup off waivers after Sunday.

4 hours ago, Agmaniacmike said:

12 team league, 5 points per 5 receptions.
# of starters at each position and likely everyday starters/rotation
2 QB- Mariota, Winston, Deshaun Watson
2 RB- Elliott, Doug Martin, CJ Anderson, Thomas Rawls, Joe Mixon, D'onta Foreman
3 WR- Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Tyrell Williams, Cooper Kupp, Zay Jones, Doctson, R Matthews
2 TE- Gronk, Ebron, Engram (dropped for Winston Week 1 replacement)
2 FLEX
1 K- Nick Folk
1 D/ST- Eagles
21 man roster

Now that Elliott will likely play most of the season, I've been getting trade offers. 

Lynch/Olsen is the best offer so far, but that isn't enough. Would a Elliott/Adams for Lynch/Olsen/Doug Baldwin counter offer be worth it? I like the idea of a Gronk/Olsen duo at TE in a 2 TE league. That could give me a huge advantage over the rest of the league. I'm not sold on Adams either, so Baldwin could be a nice upgrade at WR. Any thoughts?

If I can make this one work, I have an Eric Ebron for Corey Davis trade in the works, Hoping I can pick up Engram as the backup off waivers after Sunday.

Why the """" would you move Zeke?

The only thing I'd even consider with that roster is gronk/kelce+top 12 rb or two top 12 rbs