psygolf

2017 Completed Trades Thread

10 team keeper league, 3 keepers, standard format.

I give:
Marshawn Lynch
Dak Prescott
15th rounder (18th round of players after keepers)

I get:
Rishard Matthews
Jameis WInston
2nd rounder (5th round of players after keepers)

Traded Wentz, Abdullah, Funchess, Rudolph for Cooks and Delanie Walker in a standard 12 man league. What do you guys think? Roster after the trade looks like:

QB: Ryan

WR: Hopkins, Cooks, Cooper, Thielen, Watkins 

RB: Bell, Mckinnon

TE: Walker

basically made this trade because Cooper has been awful and can’t be feasted right now and also because I had three Vikings on my team, which bugged the s--- out of me. Also, McKinnon looks great so I chose to keep him over Abdullah. I’m just bummed about giving up Wentz, because Ryan has been bad so far.

2QB league where my QB's were Andy Dalton and Eli Manning  (gross)

OBJ went down, and I literally didn't have a replacement WR to step in... so I added Trubisky, then flipped Dalton+Engram to another QB-starved team who'd just lost Charles Clay... in exchange for Keenan Allen (my theoretical OBJ "replacement" in this .5ppr format)

flash forward a week after losing OBJ... and Ezekiel Elliott goes down and-  realizing my QB's and RB's had gotten even worse- I offered Gronkowski+Eli+AlfredMorris for Cousins+Ingram+Z.Miller --> he rejected, but then countered by swapping in Andre Ellington for Morris....  being fairly high on both Cousins and Ingram, I accepted about 2 minutes after seeing the offer.

So, in total:  Rob Gronkowski, Andy Dalton, Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Andre Ellington  for Kirk Cousins, Keenan Allen, Mark Ingram, and Zach Miller.     (not something I'd do in standard... but 2QB changes everything drastically)

Flash forward to today: Gronk had a big game-- but the three players I acquired yesterday (Cousins/Ingram/Miller) put up a combined 500+ yards and 6 touchdowns... and I'm projected to dethrone the most stacked team in the league, who is led by Antonio Brown and Kareem Hunt    (knock on wood)

oh, and I picked up Cutler off waivers-- the last available 1st stringer-- whom I don't see as a huge downgrade from Eli, with the Giants losing so many receivers. 

Sad to lose Gronk, but I'm feeling pretty good. 

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

I was in desperate need of a WR, and have been shopping Hyde all week for a decent WR2. Right before games started today, I finally found a taker...

Gave:Hyde/ Mariota

Received: Adams

I payed more than I probably should have for Adams, but I own Freeman and McCoy who are both done with their byes after this week. Of course a short time later Rodgers took a season ending hit, and now Adams value will probably tank lower than Hydes was ?

12-team .5 PPR...I'm 3-3

I gave:

Carson Wentz

Kelvin Benjamin

Aaron Jones

I got:

Julio Jones

Christian McCaffrey

Risky I know...but you have to take risks to really give yourself a leg up.  

12 team PPR

My: Kirk Cousins & Terelle Pryor 

His: Jordy Nelson (Rodgers owner)

My Team

QB: Watson, Taylor

RB: Gordon, Fournette, A. Jones, Kelley

WR: AJG, Jordy, Cooper, Parker

TE: Graham

Rodgers owner in a keeper league. Traded him and Landry to the last place owner and a 4th round pick next year for Michael Thomas and mariota  

also picked up ben 

So I’m in 10th place of a 12 team league. 

My team looks like this:

QB- Ryan

RB- Ajayi, D. Murray, McKinnon, Blount, Smallwood

WR- Jeffrey, Hilton, Ginn, Lee, Nelson

TE- Henry, Seferian-Jenkins

K- Prater

DEF- Kansas City

I need a new look nothing is working. I was wondering if giving up Murray and Ajayi for an elite RB is giving up too much? Or if anybody has any other advice it would be greatly appreciated!

I gave Hopkins

I got Gurley

My Rb's are mccoy, doug martin

wr's are fitzgerald, garcon, benjamin

ppr

I feel like this gives my team better depth

12 team .5 ppr got offered aj green for McKinnon and Hilton..take it and run? Commish said it would go thru..McKinnon has really helped but I still have hunt cj anderson(both handcuffs) Coleman darkwa my receivers currently are Keenan Allen Snead Hilton marquise lee

Had 2 trades go down today - how do you guys think I did?

TRADE 1:

I give away:

Ameer Abdullah

Randall Cobb

I receive:

Kelvin Benjamin

Orleans Darkwa

TRADE 2:

I give away:

Michael Crabtree

Frank Gore

I receive:

Devonta Freeman

My team now looks like (12-team standard)

QB: Smith

RB: Gurley

RB: Freeman

WR: AB

WR: Kelvin Benjamin

TE: Doyle

BN: Orleans Darkwa, Carr, Sammy Watkins (free'd up some room on my bench to make some flier pick ups now)

Traded Evans for Ingram & Jeffrey in a league in which my starting rbs are Collins and AA but now my wrs are weak

Have a decent team currently 4-2.

Standard scoring

Traded Amari Cooper for Tevin Cooper. Have AB, Ty Hilton and Will Fuller at WR - little thin but Cooper is on a milk carton right now. 

Thoughts?

After a blockbuster trade which ended up with me having Julio to go with my Antonio Brown, I traded Adam Thielen away to get Jimmy Graham (Reed is my current TE- yuck)

I need to win this week and it's hard to beat his matchup with the Giants coming off of a bye. 

12 team dynasty .5 PPR league. Just lost Aaron Rodgers.  

Lineups are:

1 QB

1 RB

2 WR

1 TE

3 FLEX (W/R, W/T, W/R/T)

2 IDP

15 Bench, 3 IR

RB DEPTH (Before Trade): Gurley, Martin, Smallwood, McGuire, McKissic, Conner

WR DEPTH (Before Trade): Evans, Crabtree, G.Tate, M. Bryant, Ginn, JJ Nelson, R. Louis (browns), R. Lewis (giants), Humphries

QB DEPTH (Before Trade): Rodgers, Rivers, Eli, Garroppolo

Traded away: Phillip Rivers, Tate, Smallwood

Received: Cousins, Crowell

I'm 6-0 right now in the league and I'm trying to win this year. I love this trade because I got to keep Rodgers and I now have a future hall of famer as my 2nd QB after this season. I hate losing Tate but I think with my WR depth I will be okay. 

Forgot to add that after this trade, I dropped Eli for Beathard (1% FAAB) and picked up Jeremy Kerley (0%). 

Edited by CharlieWhitehurst
forgot to add pickups

4 minutes ago, kelle1sa said:

Team in Signature.  Sold Watson for TY Hilton to a desperate Rodgers owner.  Thoughts?

Love this. When/If Luck comes back, he's top 5 WR with a ceiling of top 3. 

Cousins looks back in form. Pryor/ M. Bryant look like busts so it helps you tremendously in WR and FLEX. 

I'm assuming your FLEX is Benjamin now?

As the perspective of the other side (my trade above and me being the one losing rodgers), what are your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Love this. When/If Luck comes back, he's top 5 WR with a ceiling of top 3. 

Cousins looks back in form. Pryor/ M. Bryant look like busts so it helps you tremendously in WR and FLEX. 

I'm assuming your FLEX is Benjamin now?

As the perspective of the other side (my trade above and me being the one losing rodgers), what are your thoughts?

My thoughts exactly.  I would have went for a better WR1 but those teams were set at QB and I didn't want to hold 2 QBs in a 1QB league.  I drafted Cousins expecting this type of output, knowing he would take a few weeks to get going.  I still believe in Pryor and Bryant but need to see something before they make my line up.  My flex will be a rotation based off match ups/etc.

I really like that trade for you.  IMO you gain a top 5QB with cousins to replace Rodgers and Crowell will be efficient enough with volume to fill in either RB/Flex.  I don't think you could have done better given all the circumstances involved.  Plus, I view Tate has a weekly Hit/Miss with the smokescreen we in Detroit call this offense and he's hurt.  Solid move.

12 man ppr I’m (5-1) 2nd place 

other owner (3-3)

traded Keenan Allen & Cameron brate

for his Hopkins. He didn’t have a TE. He had gates.

I thought it was even but other in the league say I trade raped. What do you think? I offered him graham with Allen but he liked brate more 

I wont Darkwa bid last night for $45/$150 (Max FAAB). I had $148 left before the bid.

Traded Darkwa for DJ

I currently have Zeke, Howard, A Jones, Cohen. .5PPR, 2 RB 1 Flex league. I don't think i would start Darkwa this week in the flex spot and hes on bye next week. So its a gamble on my end to not have Zeke backup. What do you think?

5 hours ago, HOF12 said:

12 man ppr I’m (5-1) 2nd place 

other owner (3-3)

traded Keenan Allen & Cameron brate

for his Hopkins. He didn’t have a TE. He had gates.

I thought it was even but other in the league say I trade raped. What do you think? I offered him graham with Allen but he liked brate more 

you got a better end of the deal there. Hopkins is more reliable and is a stud. Allen is WR2 borderline WR1 in some week depends on matchup. Brate is basically free for u.