Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psygolf

2017 Completed Trades Thread

Recent trades in our league (20-teamer, and QBs at a serious premium right now):

1. LeSean McCoy & Jarvis Landry for Le'Veon Bell

2. Duke Johnson for Ben Roethlisberger

3. Marcus Mariota & Mike Williams (LAC) for Trevor Siemian & Desean Jackson

4. AJ Green for Jordy Nelson (???)

5. Joe Flacco for Demaryius Thomas (???????????)

That last one we think is a pity trade - the guy getting DT has had an utter disaster of a season.

Just traded Alshon for Diggs straight up. Diggs owner 2-4 and needs to win. I have AB and Jordy. Going to look to move Jordy and Evan Engram for a better RB.

A recent trade I made: 

(10team standard league)

I sent off:

DeMarco

Terrelle

Alex Smith

I got:

Brandin Cooks

Adrian Peterson

Derek Carr

I'm going to drop Carr as I have Deshuan and Cousins already. Do you think I've made a good trade?

Just traded Cousins & Graham for Kelce. I also have Wentz & Watson so Cousins was expendable

Just traded James White/Tarik Cohen for Amari Cooper...gulp. Let's hope Cooper finds his stride tonight, otherwise my season may continue to go downhill. 

I just traded James White for Danny Woodhead is a full point PPR. I'm pretty ecstatic about it.

I just traded Amari Cooper for Alshon Jeffrey and Buck Allen? What do you guys think?

If Cooper starts going off, I'm going to be sick.

4 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

I just traded Amari Cooper for Alshon Jeffrey and Buck Allen? What do you guys think?

I’m sick.

19 hours ago, Onyx said:

Just traded James White/Tarik Cohen for Amari Cooper...gulp. Let's hope Cooper finds his stride tonight, otherwise my season may continue to go downhill. 

Nice!

14 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Not nice!

21 hours ago, Onyx said:

Welp, that worked out

Curious about Keeper league trades that have been completed?  My co-commish and I keep having the discussion that our settings produce very little keepers.  We have Auction-keeper, $200 cap guys go up 1.5 times year before but can only be kept twice so like Y1 is draft, Y2 is 1.5 that value and then final year 1.5 times that value.  

Todd Gurley, who on team that got decimated by injuries, was traded for IR Dalvin Cook, who can be kept at $12 next year.  He emailed whole league and literally that was the best offer he got, which speaks to not enough keepers.  I think we need smaller benches because it seems that overall teams are never having to give up guys helping their team now to win. 

Curious about some completed keeper deals out there and your roster/lineup settings...

I traded Luck for Thielen about a day before the news about Luck’s setback broke.

Couple days later, same guy got Chris Hogan for Jimmy Graham. Yikes.

Traded Jimmy Graham for Amari Cooper last Thursday before Cooper blew up. Owner was down on Amari and had a crappy TE.

Just traded Watson for T. Hill straight up. It was hard to part with Watson considering he's been a fantasy monster lately, but with Alson's AND Cobb's lackluster performance this season, my WR core needed help (basically rolling with Baldwin as my only performing WR). I have Carr on my bench so hopefully he'll carry my team. I'm 6-1 and barely picked up Watson on the WW 2 weeks ago so it was a buy low sell high situation.

Sunday night I sent Jordy Nelson and Derek Carr to a QB-needy team for A.J. Green and Emmanuel Sanders. 

Im 6-1 in12 team standard 

just traded d.henry for M.Thomas

Shortly after made trade d.funchess, 2018 5th round draft pick for C.Thompson and Golden Tate.

my team is

QB-Brady

rb1-Zeke

rb2-howard

wr1-d.hopkins

wr2-m.Thomas

flex-C.Thompson

TE-Walker

DST-Steelers

K-Zurlein

Bench-C.Hogan

Bench-G.Tate

Bench-T.Rawls

Bench-D.Mcfadden

Bench-Ravens DST

IR - C.Clay

Dynasty league. 

I dealt:

Rivers

McCoy

JJ Nelson

Mike Wallace

Got back:

Andrew Luck

Chris Thompson

Chris Carson

Marquise Lee

Kevin White

3 2nd round picks

Did I get enough?

I'm in a 12 team league..  Its not PPR

We had these 2 trades being complained about being unfair

Kupp and Duke Johnson Jr for Baldwin

Austin Sefrian Jenkins for Carr

The team that is trading away Carr for Jennings  has Watson and he needs a TE

The team that is trading Baldwin  for kupp and duke Johnson jr could use a RB at flex