psygolf

2017 Completed Trades Thread

Just barely missed out on the playoffs with a loss week 12 (currently 7-5 and in a tough division) . So, pulled off the two following trades this morning:

1)

Gave: WR JNelson + WR DemaryiusThomas + LB RShazier + S AAmos

Got: 2018 1:12 + 2018 3:12 + WR TPryor + WR ChadWilliams + DE JAllen + LB DPerryman

2)

Gave: DE TFlowers + LB MBarron + S VBell + K GZuerlien

Got: 2018 1:10 + WR ZJones + RB MDavis + WR KBourne + K JSuccup

Now that trading is over on espn leagues,

What has been the worst trade you have seen in your league this season?

A funny one that happened in my league was a week 2 trade, where one guy traded Ajayi and Olsen to my neighbor for Mixon and Thielen. Lmao.

My trade...

Traded away Ertz, Baldwin and McCown to get Dak, Chris Thompson and Cobb.

I had just lost Aaron Rodgers and Dalvin Cook a few weeks back, I needed a RB and no one wanted to give one up.

Its a 2 QB league and I didn't believe in McCown and felt I needed a top tier QB to compete.

I felt I could live without Ertz because I had Engram and Baldwin wasn't doing much and too inconsistent.

Well now Dak is worthless (since dropped him and starting Jimmy G) and you all know what happened to Chris Thompson.

I want to cry.

In week 3 or 4 a guy traded diggs for Amendola straight up. At the time diggs was ranked in the top 5

If you go by how it all played out it was me. I traded Brandin Cooks and Lamar Miller for Dalvin Cook and Davante Parker after week 3. Felt great about it at the time but ended up with next to no return on it.

I was very shaky at RB2 so I traded Leveon Bell for Fournette and McKinnon several weeks ago. Hated to give up Bell but at the time Fournette was elite and McKinnon was killing it as well. Thought I was locked and loaded at RB1/2 ROS. Then Fournette hurts his ankle (and gets suspended 1 game) and Latavius Murray gets healthy and impacts McKinnon's value big time. And now, with both having bad matchups, I'm contemplating starting Bernard and Mike Davis in the 1st round of the playoffs while I watch the guy who got Bell waltz his way to the #1 seed and a bye.

Guy traded AP for Cooks the day AP was traded. 

AP played better than expected, but still a trash trade.

Not really a *bad* trade, I beat someone in Week 5 by 10 points and he had Wilson (put up 12 points that game). He ended up rage trading Wilson and Witten for Alex Smith.

I also traded Lamar Miller for Pryor back in week 4 (before the Watson blow up). Took a loss on that one, but I hit the lotto with Kamara and drafted Bell. So, it's not that bad for me.

Co-worker also traded his Ingram for Keenan Allen early November. Worked out for both parties, but it wasn't looking good for him until Allen blew up.

6 minutes ago, izzyf89 said:

I traded away kamara for Demarco and Alshon fml

I've gotta fess up that in one league (nonppr), I traded away Kamara for Henry prior to the AP trade as I had Murray who looked washed up and anyone with a brain could see it and that Henry was the superior option and should take over the starting duties anytime, right? RIGHT? Turns out no.

Needless to say I did not end so well in that league. OBJ injury didn't help any. Anyways, luckily I still have him in the main league I care about and hoping for a monster game tonight.

Edited by nromn

My trade :( I was the 2nd seed, but panicked when Elliott finally got his 6 game suspension. Was thinking I was being clever by trading:

Drake and Green for Hunt and Evans (week 11)

Right now I'm getting my butt kicked in that trade. Somehow I'm still riding a 9 game win streak, but not too happy about my playoff match ups with Hunt. I'd feel way better with Green and Drake right now. 

Edited by tpat30

1 minute ago, tpat30 said:

My trade :( I was the 2nd seed, but panicked when Elliott finally got his 6 game suspension. Was thinking I was being clever by trading:

Drake and Green for Hunt and Evans

Right now I'm getting my butt kicked in that trade. Somehow I'm still riding a 9 game win streak, but not too happy about my playoff match ups with Hunt. I'd feel way better with Green and Drake right now.

Winston might be able to save Evans, but yeah, Hunt and KC in general look like a dumpster fire.

16 minutes ago, izzyf89 said:

I traded away kamara for Demarco and Alshon fml

Least you got something, I dropped him after Week 1 for Snead. :( 

WORST TRADE

( I was not involved)

October 22

diggs AND kamara

for

Devante Adams AND Alex Collins 

sad thing is, the team who traded away kamara ended with 3 wins. He lost David Johnson early in the year. The team who got kamara ended the season #2 on the league. 

Not sure what went on there. He liked Adams at the time. 

Just now, PackerBacker555 said:

WORST TRADE

( I was not involved)

October 22

diggs AND kamara

for

Devante Adams AND Alex Collins 

sad thing is, the team who traded away kamara ended with 3 wins. He lost David Johnson early in the year. The team who got kamara ended the season #2 on the league. 

Not sure what went on there. He liked Adams at the time. 

Hasn't Adams been the only decent fantasy option for Green Bay? That's not too bad. But man, Kamara?

For my main league Russell Wilson for Shane Veeren around week 3 or 4 of the season.

Second worse was probably me stealing Bell for Lynch/Aaron Jones (after Jone's big week 7 game and the Bell was on bye and th owner needed depth) but Lynch has been solid dont think this is nearly as bad as the wilson deal 

Keeper league and I drafted Zeke in the 2nd round.  I convinced a guy that his playoff hopes were toast the week Elliott was finally suspended and sold the idea of keeping zeke in the 2nd round next season.  But i definitely would not give him up for less than the farm, so he offered up Antonio Brown and Gronk, obviously I accepted immediately and I easily walked my way into the #1 seed.  Well he managed to sneak his way into the 4th and final spot of the playoffs and he now has to face his previous players in the first round of the playoffs sans Elliott.

In my .5PPR league, I traded Kamara and Cooks for Amari Cooper and Gronk in week 6.  Was looking like a winning combo after Cooper busted out for his BIG game vs. the chiefs and Kamara was still buried in that 3 headed RBBC.  It's not terrible considering I needed TE help and Gronk has had some nice games but watching Kamara put up insane double digit totals weekly has been tough to watch and I'm thin at RB now with waiver wire RB2's :(  

someone traded a 5 month old box of Ring Dings for Dooooookie "Muscle Crampster" Martin - the Ring Ding dude got hosed.  big time. 

?

My league has you all beat..............an owner needed a TE replacement early in season when Jimmy Graham was in danger to miss.  Traded Kamara straight up for Jared Cook, when Kamara was just a part-time piece behind Ingram and AD.  Kamara is an overall Top 3-5 PPR gem in most leagues right now.  Cook isn't even a Top 10 TE.

2 QB League 16 team league (therefore all QB's are rostered.)

The Derek Carr owner panicked when Carr got hurt. Traded AJ Green for Willie Snead and EJ Manuel. Ultimate fleece of the season.

Jacoby Brissett for Doug Baldwin.

And the last one. McCown/Petty/Pittsburgh defense for Flacco/Mallett...and KAMARA.

QB scoring in our league is coveted with bonuses. But because the rosters are so thin due to the size of the league - if you don't have a QB starting for you you're toast.

Edited by alexander1231