psygolf

2017 Completed Trades Thread

37 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

someone traded a 5 month old box of Ring Dings for Dooooookie "Muscle Crampster" Martin - the Ring Ding dude got hosed.  big time. 

?

04d5812fd927681006483d288c4fcf37fe5547.j

Tyreek/Collins for Mixon/Watkins. By me week 8.

I had Evans/Dez/Fuller/C Davis 

Lost Cook and was left with Miller/Gillislee/Lewis

Tyreek looked too boom/bust. Collins and Lewis' roles were uncertain. Thought Mixon/Watkins would bust out.

The day after the injury I traded my David Johnson and Derrick Henry for his Chris Hogan and Joe Mixon

1 hour ago, Yceman1234 said:

My league has you all beat..............an owner needed a TE replacement early in season when Jimmy Graham was in danger to miss.  Traded Kamara straight up for Jared Cook, when Kamara was just a part-time piece behind Ingram and AD.  Kamara is an overall Top 3-5 PPR gem in most leagues right now.  Cook isn't even a Top 10 TE.

Thanks, I didn't know... :lol:

It's weird. Usually there is more activity in my league, but this year there were only two trades, both initiated by me.

trades.PNG.feaca93f3630ce4f4201df33f4915efc.PNG

It is a super flex, PPR league, where passing TD's are worth 6 points, so all the worthwhile QB's are rostered. The first trade was with the guy who had Aaron Rodgers, and the injury gave him no real viable QB. I gave up the wrong QB in the trade though, as I kept Brees. The funny thing is that he dropped Rodgers, since there is no IR spot on our rosters, and I picked him up as a stash a number of weeks ago.

The other trade I scrambled to make after learning about the Watson injury. I still can't believe that was accepted. I'm on an 8 game winning streak, and finished with a first round bye.

12 hours ago, Yceman1234 said:

My league has you all beat..............an owner needed a TE replacement early in season when Jimmy Graham was in danger to miss.  Traded Kamara straight up for Jared Cook, when Kamara was just a part-time piece behind Ingram and AD.  Kamara is an overall Top 3-5 PPR gem in most leagues right now.  Cook isn't even a Top 10 TE.

I think my league can top that. 

Week 4 Kamara had a huge game but situation still murkey with AP still around. 

Team with what appeared to be solid rb depth lacking at wr traded Kamara a day before AP moved on for.... willie Snead 

That team finished 3-10 

I traded Keenan Allen and Kenyan Drake for Chris Thompson (PPR) right before Thompson broke his leg.  Meh, still made the playoffs.  It's almost like there was a curse on Keenan Allen, and then I just transferred said curse onto Chris Thompson.

Edited by Slimzy17

Devonta Freeman traded away in return for Jimmy Graham and DeMarco Murray.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, FollowTheLeader said:

Just barely missed out on the playoffs with a loss week 12 (currently 7-5 and in a tough division) . So, pulled off the two following trades this morning:

1)

Gave: WR JNelson + WR DemaryiusThomas + LB RShazier + S AAmos

Got: 2018 1:12 + 2018 3:12 + WR TPryor + WR ChadWilliams + DE JAllen + LB DPerryman

2)

Gave: DE TFlowers + LB MBarron + S VBell + K GZuerlien

Got: 2018 1:10 + WR ZJones + RB MDavis + WR KBourne + K JSuccup

....just completed my overhaul for 2018:

Gave: DE DLawrence + 2018 3:11

Got: QB JGaroppolo + 2018 2:01

This gives me the 2018 Rookie (1st 4 RDs are Rookie only) -  1:09 + 1:11 + 2:01 to go with the team in sig below (I had no 2018 Rookie draft picks prior to these 3 deals.) *a couple of the draft picks improved based on final finish.

Edited by FollowTheLeader

What is the best trade you or a league mate made that was the best. And not just a deal where they took advantage of a weaker player, but one where it was a fair deal that worked out big time for one side down the line. 

My best -  Funchess after his big game against Miami along with Mixon for Tyreke 

Best in league- Before Peterson was moved and NO rb situation was murky one owner traded Snead to a wr needy team for Kamara 

6 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

What is the best trade you or a league mate made that was the best. And not just a deal where they took advantage of a weaker player, but one where it was a fair deal that worked out big time for one side down the line. 

My best -  Funchess after his big game against Miami along with Mixon for Tyreke 

Best in league- Before Peterson was moved and NO rb situation was murky one owner traded Snead to a wr needy team for Kamara 

Dynasty trade: traded my two first round picks, 1.02 and 1.10 for Freeman and Ertz. Was in a bind at TE, worked out well for my team. Leaguemate picked up Fournette and someone else, worked out well for both teams.

I traded a 2018 7th for Alex Smith and 2018 9th a few weeks ago.  Smith immediately went in the tank, but his 46 against the Jets got me a bye and I'm playing him over Bortles in the championship. 

Our last place team traded Tyreek and a 2018 14th to the 9th place (out of 12, 6 make playoffs) for his 2018 3rd... the guy who traded for Reek finished 8th

Don’t know if this is the right place for this but I managed to trade Carlos Hyde for Davante Adams last week in my 12 team dynasty league 

Traded away: WR DBaldwin + 2019 1st RD Rookie + 2019 3rd RD Rookie

I received: RB JMcKinnon + RB MBreida + 2018 Rookie 3:01

I break it down essentially as:

-McKinnon and Breida for the future 1:xx and future 3:xx

-Baldwin for the current 3:01(LB DLeonard)

2 hours ago, FollowTheLeader said:

Traded away: WR DBaldwin + 2019 1st RD Rookie + 2019 3rd RD Rookie

I received: RB JMcKinnon + RB MBreida + 2018 Rookie 3:01

I break it down essentially as:

-McKinnon and Breida for the future 1:xx and future 3:xx

-Baldwin for the current 3:01(LB DLeonard)

In a bubble I don't love it, but you now have a monopoly on the backfield for what could be a very strong offense so this could certainly work out for you. 

13 hours ago, SenatorSpaceman said:

In a bubble I don't love it, but you now have a monopoly on the backfield for what could be a very strong offense so this could certainly work out for you. 

I hear where you are coming from. If you hadn't seen it, or compared this trade vs my roster, my roster is in my signature. I had only DLewis/DHenry at RB, so my hand was a bit forced to add another starter at the RB position. ...and I got a legit starter at LB with that 3:01.

*Baldwin's trade value isn't really that high, which I understand as he isn't very consistent.

if you play at yahoo here's the junk they allow teams to get away with.......contacted support their response was "you can veto a trade"...........as if playing since 2003 i didnt know that

ScreenHunter_325 Jun. 21 05.30.jpg