Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

psygolf

2017 Completed Trades Thread

6 hours ago, Jmoney1207654 said:

Traded David Johnson for Jimmy Graham.  Thoughts? 

As a DJ owner I'm selling. In a ppr league I'm taking Cobb. I still have Ajayi so I'm cutting my loses and hoping my fantasy prowess can take me to the promise land.

PPR .5 league 12 man

Received- elliot/Tyrell williams/Josh Brown 

Traded- L Miller/S Diggs/D Walker

Team ATM-

QB-Newton/Rivers

RB-Nixon/Blount/Elliot

WR-Dez/OBJ/R Cobb/Marshal/C Conley/Anderson

TE- C Brate/A Hooper

Def-Carolina

K-M Bryant 

Did I make a huge mistake?

12 minutes ago, Fern said:

PPR .5 league 12 man

Received- elliot/Tyrell williams/Josh Brown 

Traded- L Miller/S Diggs/D Walker

Team ATM-

QB-Newton/Rivers

RB-Nixon/Blount/Elliot

WR-Dez/OBJ/R Cobb/Marshal/C Conley/Anderson

TE- C Brate/A Hooper

Def-Carolina

K-M Bryant 

Did I make a huge mistake?

Come on man....you made out like a bandit.

6 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Come on man....you made out like a bandit.

alittle nervous but thanks for the re assurance, I was thinking my TE's were alittle shaky but awesome 

On 9/8/2017 at 9:28 PM, Wheat Thins said:

Give: zeke, martavis bryant

get: leveon bell

Does this seem fair? I'm trying to get bell. wondering if the guy will bite. 

how did you trade martavis bryant twice? Wish i could clone assets...

This was just offered to me and I accepted immediately.

I send: JAX D/ST

I receive: McFadden, Perkins.

Sent: Devante Parker / Ty Mont

Got: AJ Green / Davante Adams 

still have RB: Bell, Elliott, Murray, Lacy

have claims on Cohen, Williams, Coleman, Golladay and Allen this week

I am in a little $10 league and a little frustrated. It's so small change it shouldn't really matter I guess.

My team is decent in a standard scoring 10 team league. Won first game pretty easily. I'm on the Cohen hype train - just like the kid and he went to college in my home town. I missed out getting him on my WW so I offered a trade for him.

I offered TY Hilton and Devin Coleman for Cohen and it was accepted.

I'm not a huge Hilton fan and with the uncertainty of Andrew luck I'm just not in love with him. I also think Kevin Coleman is at best a hand cuff and probably wouldn't crack my starting lineup.  So this actually makes my team ceiling a little higher in my opinion but the trade was immediately vetoed by my league manager. 

I tend to think valuation of player ability or potential is very subjective and that Vetos should really be to use against potential collusion which they're clearly is not any in my case as I don't know the other player from Adam.

Am I making a mtn out of a mole hill?

Signed, 

Frustrasted :)

8 team league standard scoring

I gave up - Amari Cooper, Joe Mixon

I received - Jordy Nelson

I already have Melvin Gordon and Jay Ajayi so Mixon really wasn't gonna play. Essentially I traded Cooper for Nelson

6 hours ago, Inland_Taipan said:

I am in a little $10 league and a little frustrated. It's so small change it shouldn't really matter I guess.

My team is decent in a standard scoring 10 team league. Won first game pretty easily. I'm on the Cohen hype train - just like the kid and he went to college in my home town. I missed out getting him on my WW so I offered a trade for him.

I'm not a huge Hilton fan and with the uncertainty of Andrew luck I'm just not in love with him. I also think Kevin Coleman is at best a hand cuff and probably wouldn't crack my starting lineup.  So this actually makes my team ceiling a little higher in my opinion but the trade was immediately vetoed by my league manager. 

I tend to think valuation of player ability or potential is very subjective and that Vetos should really be to use against potential collusion which they're clearly is not any in my case as I don't know the other player from Adam.

Signed, 

That's a ridiculous trade.

Either for Cohen straight up is still an overpay.

I get why you want the guy, but st least try to make it look legit

My Kelce for Hyde went through.

Needed help at RB2, shores it up nicely.

Have Clay to fill in TE spot.

In case anybody needs to gauge value on a top TE to RBs.

This one just went through in my league and... yikes.

Team A receives:

Jordan Reed

Jeremy Maclin

CJ Anderson

Team B receives:

Brandin Cooks

Zach Ertz

David Johnson

10 hours ago, Inland_Taipan said:

Signed, 

One of the dumbest trades I have ever seen.

That aside- by Devin Coleman and Kevin Coleman, are you referring to TEVIN Coleman? Come on, man.

Hey guys 

just had a trade offer he wants ty Montgomery for beastmode? 10ppl standard league. My other 5 RBs are. 

Ajayi 

M.Gordon

K.Hunt

D.Cook

Gillislee 

wanted to keep ty Montgomery just to have a player in the packers. My QB is Carr so don't really want 2 of my main players on the same bye week. Thoughts? 

Cheers  

Just received Julio Jones for delvin cook. A large 16 team league and the owner needed a rb badly. He loves cook. I gladly accepted considering my rb2 may be doug Martin when he comes back too. 

5 hours ago, TonganSoja said:

Hey guys 

just had a trade offer he wants ty Montgomery for beastmode? 10ppl standard league. My other 5 RBs are. 

Ajayi 

M.Gordon

K.Hunt

D.Cook

Gillislee 

wanted to keep ty Montgomery just to have a player in the packers. My QB is Carr so don't really want 2 of my main players on the same bye week. Thoughts? 

Cheers  

Were your first 5 picks running backs?

Thinking of offering this, fair?

Give:

cooper

cj. Anderson

martavis bryant

get:

freeman

tyrell williams

Jeremy maclin

got 

AB WR1

zeke RB1

My CJA and Tarik Cohen for his Jordy...his starting RBs right now are Forte and Carson, with Lacy on the bench. I may be giving too much but Jordy is a stud WR, my WRs are trash lol, and I have to start three each week, no flex. My starting RBs are Murray and Leveon, and can only start two. He accepted so have to see if it gets vetoed but I think its fair for both teams.

Traded Crowell for Dez to a RB needy team in a .5 ppr.

Good value? Will have to rely on Cook and CJA as RBs for now but think I have the depth to make it work. Grabbed Cohen this week and have Baldwin and Dez now for my starting WRs.

• .5 ppr I have Leveon Bell but I want Marshawn Lynch, and he adds Martavis Bryant.  Should I hold onto Bell?

11 hours ago, iamwill3292 said:
  • .5 ppr I have Leveon Bell but I want Marshawn Lynch, and he adds Martavis Bryant.  Should I hold onto Bell?

Hold Bell...