psygolf

2017 Completed Trades Thread

On 9/19/2017 at 10:02 PM, EggyTheHead said:

14 Team/ .5 ppr.

I'm getting Dalvin Cook + Martavis Bryant for Mike Evans + Riddick

Other RB''s Powell, Buck Allen, Woodhead, Jacquizz Roders.

Other WR/TE: Pryor, Reed, Kupp, Thielien 

Thoughts?

I don't like it for you. Evans is the only sure thing here. Bryant seems to be too boom bust and who knows how much time Bradford is gonna miss negating a lot of cooks value. 

I see you are thin at rb but I'd shoot for a more sure thing then cook if your moving your best asset in evans

12 team, half point ppr

Traded Hilton for Beastmode. Yes I know what Hilton could potentially be but I don't have the luxury of waiting half the season to find out. Posted this deal to give other Hilton owners an idea of value because I received a ton of low ball offers prior to making this deal.

Offered this trade and he just accepted:

I gave:

CJ Anderson

Tevin Coleman

I got:

Ezekiel Elliott

He also has Freeman, Cook, Martin, Stewart, so he's stacked at running back and T Coleman gives him the handcuff for Freeman. Also helps that Anderson just whipped Elliott's butt on Sunday.

Just an idea of the kind of value you might be able to get for Anderson right now if you reach and someone bites. I'm not sure his value is going to last long where it's at now.

Edited by gufomel

Just traded Eifert and Terrance West and got back Kyle Rudolph and Jonathan Stewart...not a blockbuster by any means, but I was worried about putting Eifert out there because he's hurt, and don't currently have room for 2 TEs on my roster. Alternative was to drop Terrance West or Corey Davis, and this seemed like a better option. 

Just traded Kyle Rudolph straight up for Jordan Howard in a standard league to a guy who had Greg Olsen. I had Hunter Henry on the bench and not much depth at RB, so great trade for me. Not sure how I got away with that one. 

I was just offered Tevin Coleman, Jamison Crowder, and Dak Prescott for Davante Adams and David Johnson (eighth round keeper) in a standard league.

My team:

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Jordan Howard, Frank Gore [James White, Samaje Perine, Darren Sproles]

WR Davante Adams, Keenan Allen [Doug Baldwin, Chris Hogan, Kendall Wright]

TE Hunter Henry 

D Pittsburgh

IR David Johnson

I think I'm going to decline. The guy who made the offer has Le'Veon Bell (second round keeper). Is a package of Gore, Perine, and DJ too much or too little for Bell (he's got Rob Kelley and Marlon Mack)? 

I've pulled off two trades so far. Last week I sent Derrick Henry and Corey Coleman for Devante Parker. Today I sent Terrance West and Allen Hurns for Isiah Crowell and Allen Hurns.

1 hour ago, Ticklefight said:

I've pulled off two trades so far. Last week I sent Derrick Henry and Corey Coleman for Devante Parker. Today I sent Terrance West and Allen Hurns for Isiah Crowell and Allen Hurns.

Hurn has a clone? Hehe

flipped David Johnson for Joe Mixon

in a keep-1-player league where Mixon- but not Johnson- can be kept. 

worst case: Hill and Bernard get tons of work all year, Mixon is overmatched, and David Johnson returns early, destroys.

best case: The new OC turns Cincy into an offensive powerhouse. Joe Mixon takes over the starting job and never looks back: breaks out as a top-5 fantasy RB.    David Johnson misses the entire year.

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

2 QB- Mariota, Winston, Deshaun Watson
2 RB- Elliott, Doug Martin, CJ Anderson, Tarik Cohen, Joe Mixon, D'onta Foreman
3 WR- Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Tyrell Williams, Cooper Kupp, Kendall Wright, Funchess, R Matthews
2 TE- Gronk, Ebron, Watson 
2 FLEX
1 K- Nick Folk
1 D/ST- Eagles

5 points per 5 receptions.

Two potential trades.

Elliott/Foreman for Gordon/Cook. Dude is a Cowboys fan and I am still uneasy on EE's status. 

Gronk/Cohen/Tyrell Williams/Mixon for Martellus Bennett/Freeman/AJ Green. Dude needs a TE and Gronk is injury prone. 

First one is obviously a take if he accepts. 2nd one is the more interesting one. The owner has fielded offers for Freeman and AJ Green the last couple of weeks, but the best he will do for Cohen/Williams for Cooks. He has been working others for some of the other top TEs, but I guess he assumed Gronk was untouchable. 

Am I giving up too much if I throw this offer out there?

Traded Nuk and Gillislee for zeke In my ppr superflex league.

Carr, Winston

Ajayi, zeke, Henry, C. Thompson, Duke johnson

Crabtree, Landry, Parker, Bryant

Engram

KC Def, streaming Miami this week

May have " overpaid" for AJ Green 

gave M. Bryant, E.Engram, Buck Allen ...

but I think green will be a top 3-5 WR ROS and have a ton of depth 

(Zeke, Crowell, Martin, Quizz, Chris Johnson, David Johnson stashed) and Julio Green Tate at WR 

I completed this trade earlier this week and I've been kinda 50/50 on it and hating it the more days that pass..

I gave: 

AJ Green 

I received:

DeVante Parker
Tevin Coleman

Is this a big L on my part? Standard scoring...Am I wrong to think Tevin puts up RB2 numbers this year, and from everything i've read, Parker is set up for a big year. So my 2 WRs now are Odell and Parker, with Ajayi, Tevin and McCaffrey as my backs/Flex. Before trade McCaffrey was my #2 with Chris Johnson as my flex. 

Edited by GurleyTHIRTY

I'm still very high on AJ. He is a consistent scorer and I don't foresee the Bengals offense being this bad all season long. With that being said, this trade seems fair, although I lean towards AJG.

You may feel remorse if AJG has a big game like I expect against the Packers.

On 9/21/2017 at 9:09 AM, gufomel said:

Offered this trade and he just accepted:

I gave:

CJ Anderson

Tevin Coleman

I got:

Ezekiel Elliott

He also has Freeman, Cook, Martin, Stewart, so he's stacked at running back and T Coleman gives him the handcuff for Freeman. Also helps that Anderson just whipped Elliott's butt on Sunday.

Just an idea of the kind of value you might be able to get for Anderson right now if you reach and someone bites. I'm not sure his value is going to last long where it's at now.

On 9/21/2017 at 5:59 PM, Queso said:

Sent: CJ Anderson

Received: Nuke

.5 PPR

Highway robbery on both imo

Traded Thompson and Kearse for Snead 12-team full PPR... have Gurley, Hyde, Gore, Rodgers, Charles, Richard, Ivory... needed WR behind Cooper, Maclin, Agholor, Fuller

3 hours ago, TTo34 said:

Additional data point.

Gave : Doug Martin

Got : Michael Thomas

Great deal, I tried this but was still too early in season he said.