Kaboom

Lonzo Ball 2017-2018 Season Outlook

26 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

triple double alert tonight

on 30% fg and probably 60% ft.

5 minutes ago, crocp said:

on 30% fg and probably 60% ft.

we all knew his shot is broken, his release is way too in front of his chest, probably won't be fixed for a season or two or three hahaha. LaVar did a good job hyping Lonzo up, it's Lonzo's job to live up to it unfortunately.

1 hour ago, LuSamSiam said:

Do YOU ever contribute anything of value? Or just make ridiculous statements like Rondo is a good shooter or Jokic is one of the best defenders in the league?

If you repeat the same lies it's not going to make them true. 

The only difference between today and yesterday is that he's taking more shots and his teammates are actually finishing the passes he's providing. I don't think he was nearly as bad as the media would have you believe yesterday.

People love to hate on others. This guy is gonna be just fine. It was insane what people were saying about Lonzo this morning, let's see what they say tomorrow. My advice: don't try to predetermine someone's career one game into it. 

He needs to play the Suns every game :lol:  Real talk, he definitely needs to work on his shot but he's got a quick first step and his passing ability is just a thing of beauty for a rookie.  Growing pains but I'll take this type of output any day!

Not gonna read previous pages but I can imagine people are either:

A ) pointing out his FG% and TO (but really everyone who drafted him knew he would struggle wit FG and TO)

B ) It was against the Suns defense...oh right cause if he had a @!#! game yall would've burned him to the ground anyway

• Like 1

Great all-around game tonight. Once KCP comes back, he will have a more consistent shooter which should get him even more assists.

Looking forward to following this ride the whole season!

If you actually watch the games his passing ability is truly incredible. His assists aren't trash like a lot of other PGs who basically farm them by running down the clock. The way he sees the court is the best I have ever seen for a rookie. 

sell high? hes eventually going to hit a wall and have tougher opponents. unfortunately, he cant play phx every night. 

Just now, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Quiet in here.

Lonzo gets the most illogical hate I have ever seen. I understand his dad is a nut case but he himself is quite a chill guy. Even with his dad, the family has done absolutely nothing to cause anyone harm. Josh Jackson had vandalism and made threats and no one bats an eye or hates him. Lonzo Ball has a dad who likes to talk and he is the most hated rookie ever. People are flat out stupid.

• Like 4

Just now, pdids911 said:

sell high? hes eventually going to hit a wall and have tougher opponents. unfortunately, he cant play phx every night. 

If you have a Laker fan in your league that'll give you a 1st/2nd rounder, sure.

But Lonzo is going to be a force if you're punting FG%. He's going to fill it up, this is his team.

i just know my leaguemates have officially put them on their wishlist. i mean 29/11/9 with 4 threes? jesus christ. 

Dude has a court vision not many players in the world can match, his feel for the game is awesome, he actually makes other guys better...i hope he suceeds

Edited by L3onD

I don’t own Lonzo or hate Lonzo. I think he’s going to be up and down but still solid guy to own. If you can sell “high” then yeah why not but I see no issues keeping him either. 

11 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

It’s always quiet in the threads of stars hah B)

Nah, was pretty loud in here earlier when everyone was joining hands and misreading shot charts again.