kmoore1521

Markelle Fultz 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, kwelch said:

That's probably why they are dancing around that term. If his mindset is screwed, no need to add more pressure. That could just make it worse. The whole situation is just an odd mess.

But the sad thing is the misleading stuff they have been saying and by allowing the constant cameras filming his shooting, dissecting his shooting, and everyone having to question what is going on because they won't actually come out and say it, it is exacerbating the issue.  It seems like they have no earthly idea on how to actually handle this both privately and publicly.

Think about the comments like this one below that Brett Brown made last month.  Does that sound reassuring to Fultz or to us that they are being 100% truthful and understand the gravity of the situation? Not to me.

When asked whether Fultz must be 100 percent physically to return to the court, Brown gave a telling response.

“What he needs … to be, is able to shoot a basketball,” Brown said. “I don’t know what percent we will apply to that comment.”

Brown doesn’t think that Fultz is 100 percent physically, but it’s the apparent lack of confidence in his shot that appears to be keeping him off the court.

“It is my understanding there is still some discomfort from time to time, but that is part of recognizing there is still some sort of erratic shooting, and it is not where it used to be yet,” Brown said. “And I hope everybody writes that — yet.”

• Like 2

Broken shot or not it must be nice practicing in front of all those hot dancers

• Haha 1

better and more smooth, but still ugly. side of his face and slight hitch or push shot. seems to get it off slow in time for someone to come over and block it. we'll see what happens when the lights are on and crowd is there. nerves might break him. 

2 hours ago, Donqueefa said:

hate this guy's body language...his head drops after every shot. 

After every shot in which game . . . ?

• Haha 1

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3

playing tonight gonna win everyone their championships lol

Imagine those holding him in a keeper league using IR. If they are in their finals they are kind of screwed coz they need to activate him otherwise they won't be able to make any moves. Perfect timing! :P

• Haha 1

At least  he is playing again.  Now if we can get Kawhi, Curry, Butler and other stars to do the same...

I need every minute I can get.  Glad to see the rook play.

NERves were in full affect tonight but settled down and had a pretty good game. Nice to see him hit a few jumpers near the end. Still has a long way to go but he is a stat magnet. 10 and 8 in very limited minutes. Sixers have to be pleased to be honest. He got swatted a few times, wasnout of control at times, and airballes his first jump shot attempt. 

But in the end he contrbuted meaningful minutes and played with some confidence the last stretch he was in there. Just needs to keep building on it. 

if he was what was advertised coming out of college he'd be pretty good. showed he can still effect the game without a shot. 

If he would've gotten injured before the season started sixers wouldn't bring him back.

Most teams have a goal of championships. Sixers goal is ROY awards.

• Haha 1

HE PROBABLY GOT ELIMINATED IN THE SEMIS SO FCK IT IM PLAYING REAL BBALL IM DONE WITH FANTASY THIS SEASON.

We learned last night that a broken Markelle Fultz has a better jumper than Lonzo Ball. 

yfnQLQfoLsmwPwtz17PGaMxJ8_87CReOOiv_IXPQ

• Haha 1

Watched the game last night and definitely had the yips in the first half. 

Calmed down and looked great attacking the basket but needs to get stronger and more confident. He's not Donovan Mitchell by any means but jumper looked good, moves looked good and when I was watching he definitely seems like someone who can contribute at the NBA level (maybe Monta Ellis like?)

Keep him on your radar for a late round pick next year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wideopen21 said:

We learned last night that a broken Markelle Fultz has a better jumper than Lonzo Ball. 

yfnQLQfoLsmwPwtz17PGaMxJ8_87CReOOiv_IXPQ

Yet Lonzo Ball has hit at least one 3 in 27 consecutive games while Fultz can't/won't even attempt a single one. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Yet Lonzo Ball has hit at least one 3 in 27 consecutive games while Fultz can't/won't even attempt a single one. :lol:

Give it time.  The kid literally just came back.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2018 at 2:47 PM, Kaboom said:

On 3/27/2018 at 3:33 PM, Deathrow said:

Give it time.  The kid literally just came back.  

Yeah guy, I'm sure he'll find his range.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Yeah guy, I'm sure he'll find his range.

giphy.gif

Yep Kobe was sh|t because he had some airballs too...in the game :o

Edited by Deathrow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, he better get some range on that shot.

Follow this guy:

this man is a dynasty jesus. bringing truth and conviction to your squadron.