kmoore1521

Markelle Fultz 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Still going to be on my IL for a few games before making any decisions. Just surveying. Hopefully he can outperform T.J. McConnell this time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Still going to be on my IL for a few games before making any decisions. Just surveying. Hopefully he can outperform T.J. McConnell this time. 

haha was planing to do the same i believe the hype for him is real the first 4 games wasnt him.

What kind of league is he a must pick up? I mean this guy was drafted no. 1? 10 teamer, 12 teamer or?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

14 teamer.

So you don't think he would get the starting job when he's fully up to speed ?

depends if u have a free IR spot.. i did so i have him in a 10 team league.

Is he worthy a stash in a league with no IR? I have Hardaway stashed on bench. 

Wasn't there a rumor saying his shooting form is all messed up? 

Posted (edited)

seems unrealistic, January 15th against the Raptors at home would make much more sense

Edited by doomz

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, doomz said:

seems unrealistic, January 15th against the Raptors at home would make much more sense

Do you guys think he will be starting when he is fully up to speed?

Edited by Brandayz

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

Do you guys think he will be starting when he is fully up to speed?

I don't see why they wouldn't plug him into the first unit to see how he looks with them. Obviously expect minute limits but I think he gets to run with them.

IF (and it's a huge if) he can return to the form that got him picked #1 overall why can't he be a shoot and slash SG in a PGs body (due to Simmon's dime dropping skills)?

Don't forget this dude was over 40% on 5 attempts from 3 in College last year. Shot better overall from the field than (trueshooting god) Tatum as well. Not saying he will, plenty of college blue chips fizzle in the pros especially with weird injuries like this shoulder deal, but it's worth a flyer if you have the space or IR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, doomz said:

when did we start playing in London?:huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GIANNISYO said:

when did we start playing in London?:huh:

a couple of years ago. the London Sillynannies are a team in the making for a few years now.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ShaHerpes Lashiqua said:

a couple of years ago. the London Sillynannies are a team in the making for a few years now.

Is there even one Brit on an NBA team? What are you even supposed to call them? Brits or the English I don't know. I like Sillynannies though 😂 

20 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

IF (and it's a huge if) he can return to the form that got him picked #1 overall why can't he be a shoot and slash SG in a PGs body (due to Simmon's dime dropping skills)?

Don't forget this dude was over 40% on 5 attempts from 3 in College last year. Shot better overall from the field than (trueshooting god) Tatum as well. Not saying he will, plenty of college blue chips fizzle in the pros especially with weird injuries like this shoulder deal, but it's worth a flyer if you have the space or IR.

Couldn't have said it any better. 👍🏻

On an Instagram live video, Fultz said "i got a surprise for y'all coming in London ... I've got a big surprise."

Embiid chimed in: "What's the surprise?"

Fultz didn't budge.

Maybe in play for the London game :o

Had to cut him, but I'll keep an close eye on him. Please don't be another Bennett. 

So has he been ruled out 100% of the London game? (then this must have been a joke)

7 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So has he been ruled out 100% of the London game? (then this must have been a joke)

the blurb from rotoworld says he is sidelined. maybe he wants to play but the management is holding him back

OHHHHHHHH 
COME OOOOONNNNN
Give me a break !
geeeeeee
image.png.68469798c9c573f2e39ed1549825ddc2.png

Edited by Stefan
  • Confused 1

The Sixers still don’t know when he is going to play? Seriously, this dude has the yips.

Why don’t they just come out and say he has the yips instead of this whole shoulder charade. It’s a mental issue. The yips happens to athlete (particularly golfers and pitchers). It can get resolved. They should just admit that is what happened.

• Like 1

This whole injury is one of the weirdest ones in my recent memory. Playing Fultz when he was obviously hurt and then being out for so long without surgery. I wonder what draft spot Fultz would have been if people knew this was going to happen. Would Tatum be in PHI right now cause they wouldn't take Lonzo?

Anyways, I don't expect Fultz to produce out of the gate since he has been out for so long.