Gorgeous George

Jonathon Isaac 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, DavidbivaD said:

 

If he was just quiet it would've been fine for me.. his 0/4 is losing me my FG% this week :(

Just so ppl know 1 of those shots was Biyombo standing in his way for no reason and 1 they dumped a last second buzzer beater & he air balled it.

 

I am going to watch him for the next week. He is going for every offensive rebound which is good for fantasy & means he is trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

 

he probably read someone saying run dont walk so he ran 

 

Nah not really what happened. But I see that you haven't read the post literally above yours.

Maybe try reading yourself? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Just so ppl know 1 of those shots was Biyombo standing in his way for no reason and 1 they dumped a last second buzzer beater & he air balled it.

 

I am going to watch him for the next week. He is going for every offensive rebound which is good for fantasy & means he is trying.

 

That's good to hear! Honestly I wasn't expecting anything at all this first game back, and still have plans to stash him for a long while.

I just was hoping for something useless, not hurtful lol. 

0/4 fg, 1/2 ft, and 2TOs.

 

Like I said, my fault for assuming he'd just be quiet without hurting, but lol did that hurt.

Also lost TOs by 1 lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jessie said:

8 team?

really?!


Nope. Not really. 12 teamer with 4 bench. 

He just assumed because of my sig showing my last year's team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DavidbivaD said:


Nope. Not really. 12 teamer with 4 bench. 

He just assumed because of my sig showing my last year's team.

I thought this was the Jonathon Isaac thread not the DavidbivaD thread. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really torn, James Johnson just showed up in ww. I've been holding Isaac for a month and really excited about his upside. What do you guys think? Worth the hold or drop and grab JJ?  (12 team 9cat H2H)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bruceleroy7 said:

I'm really torn, James Johnson just showed up in ww. I've been holding Isaac for a month and really excited about his upside. What do you guys think? Worth the hold or drop and grab JJ?  (12 team 9cat H2H)

Bruh. I'm hoping Isaac can produce what JJ can by the end of the season.. ******** grab him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mmcc1029 said:

I thought this was the Jonathon Isaac thread not the DavidbivaD thread. 

 

Lol as did I. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, q6174 said:

Bruh. I'm hoping Isaac can produce what JJ can by the end of the season.. ******** grab him.

JJ is a must own guy. Isaac is a luxury stash.

This is a no brainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DavidbivaD said:

 

If he was just quiet it would've been fine for me.. his 0/4 is losing me my FG% this week :(

It's going to be a while before he gets going. He's on my watch list, nothing more. Not with Simmons and Richardson ballin out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now