Best starting five for Orlando is 

Payton Fournier Simmons Isaac Vucevic 

I think he's better than Aaron Gordon 

Orlando is losing every game since he's injured 

This is a bad take.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KingDURANTULA said:

Any updates on his timetable though? Is he expected to play this week?

very likely I'm thinking Wednesday but that's just me... 

8 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

The development process with Isaac is different than with Bell for two major reasons:

1. Ross' season is over, it opens up a lot of additional PT for Isaac

2. Isaac was already performing at very nice levels in 15-20 minutes previously, and that's as a last ditch guy in the first unit. The Injury to Ross is a huge opportunity for his touches to go up

3. He flashes the rare 1 / 1 / 1 potential, sure guys like Mbah a moute and Wesley Johnson do the same, but they don't have this guy's ceiling, and the scary thing is he hits his freethrows.. that's pretty rare for the 1 / 1 / 1 club PF members.

4. His team has struggled mightily without him, which says a lot. Vogel explained that losing Isaac messed up their defense. The record speaks volumes (they likely would've come back down to earth, but they were giving up far fewer points with him than without him). They've lost a ton since he got injured, but won a lot with him.

5. If the Magic keep losing even after he returns, there is a good chance they just blow it up and move Vucevic and / or Fournier, which can only mean better things ahead for Isaac, especially if they start tanking.

For me personally I'm waiting a few games in his return to see how he does with Ross out, and what his role is. I wouldn't cut anyone valuable of course, but if you have some crappy end of the bench guy, this guy could be a monster. 

Yes yes yes and yes haha. I followed him since college and drafted him 4th in the rookie draft in my dynasty league so I've had him since day one. He hasn't been great but he's been better than I thought he'd be at this point. Confidence on offense is the only thing holding him back. I imagine him to be a regular top 50 guy in defence alone. His only knock is whether or not he ever becomes assertive offensively, and I think it'll be the difference between top 50 and top 20 for him.

28 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Better than Gordan hahahahahaha 

This year, definitely not. Down the road, absolutely. Copy, print and save this post and check back in about 3 years.

Is this guy better than prince offensively? haven't watched his game so I would appreciate any help to this question since prince is struggling and I am tempted to drop him..

• Like 1

Fournier went down today.

If it's serious, while perhaps not a direct benefit, it should open up some more shots/usage for Isaac once he gets back on the court.

On 5/12/2017 at 2:42 AM, KingDURANTULA said:

debating to stash isaac or milos, not sure who has more upside ROS

Same here... Think it depends on your needs (blocks vs. assists)

4 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Same here... Think it depends on your needs (blocks vs. assists)

Grab both like me lol

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, guess_wh0 said:

Worst stash in the league?

I ask because I'm stashing him too, for no reason whatsoever.

No..he will be worth it. Looking at the magic bench makes me think he's in like for close to 25 mins. They don't have many bench players. Starters are playing too many mins. I'm holding and I have no doubts about him. Hoping he's ready by next week

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IkeDola510 said:

No..he will be worth it. Looking at the magic bench makes me think he's in like for close to 25 mins. They don't have many bench players. Starters are playing too many mins. I'm holding and I have no doubts about him. Hoping he's ready by next week

He's playing behind Gordon, Vucevic. who also has Biyombo as a backup- already. Not sure where the 25 minutes are going to come from. He's certainly no SF but maybe the Magic roll with Isaac, Gordon, Vuc frontcourt at time. Only time will tell. But with so much uncertainty pertaining to his role and talent, not to mention his return, I''m just not sure why I'm stashing him especially with Whiteside & THJ on my roster. Too close to quit now, though.

15 minutes ago, guess_wh0 said:

He's playing behind Gordon, Vucevic. who also has Biyombo as a backup- already. Not sure where the 25 minutes are going to come from. He's certainly no SF but maybe the Magic roll with Isaac, Gordon, Vuc frontcourt at time. Only time will tell. But with so much uncertainty pertaining to his role and talent, not to mention his return, I''m just not sure why I'm stashing him especially with Whiteside & THJ on my roster. Too close to quit now, though.

He has been playing behind AG but the scouts have been classifying him as an SF. He's defended guys like Tatum in College so if anything it is the offensive side that will hold him back in that position. Isaac is more happy working on the defensive side than trying to create something on the offensive side.

That said, Fournier was the focal point of Magic's offense. Now, it will rest on Payton & Vuc and AG slashing & driving. Isaac certainly has opportunity to try to expand his offense just because the rest of the team outside of + Simmons sucks.

But when is he coming back tho?

im stashing and eagerly awaiting. Want to see what his role looks like after all these injuries the magic has suffered 

2 hours ago, guess_wh0 said:

He's versatile. I don't think the magic are deep at all. I can see him giving a rest to Gordon and Simmons. And I'm not worried about his talent because I know what he brings defensively. Long wing span, mobile defender and he's a smart player. 

You do know he's played this season and had 2 games with 3 blocks. And 3 games with 2 blocks. Out of the 13 games he played this season. IDK about you but i KNOW why I'm holding. And he was already getting 19 mins and that was before the Ross injury

Edited by IkeDola510
  • Thanks 2

Very surprised people are questioning playing time.

If you have a Yahoo league go to Players > Player List. Under Status go to Orlando and just take a glance at the roster and tell me who on earth is ahead of him off that bench. Bismack Biyombo is his biggest competition , starting or not he'll get his 25 mins and if he plays well will prob bump to 30. Especially now that Fournier is hurt.

• Like 1