Tom Chambers

Donovan Mitchell 2017-18 Season Outlook

7 hours ago, kwelch said:

1999-00 ROY     Steve Francis / Elton Brand

1994-95 ROY    Jason Kidd / Grant Hill

1970-71 ROY     Geoff Petrie / Dave Cowens

You never know.

Interesting that's the only major NBA player honor where there's been a tie. And there were three!

Some bumps and some bruises, I think the man deserves a pass once in a while with anomaly games

3 steals and passable FG for a bad game I’ll take it

• Like 1

At some point stopped wath his highlights

Rookie of the month again. Watch this he is All-star caliber already.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Love the contribution in other areas but Donny has been shooting like crap lately - particularly from three point land. Simmons definitely got him beat for ROTY.

Edited by flat_eric

damn clutch and send the game to OT

10 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

lets be honest, this kid will be round 2 ADP next year, right?

I don't see how he falls below the 3rd at worst and even that's being pretty conservative. He's real deal, and a franchise cornerstone. 

Was trailing in steals by 4 leading to tonight and I truly enjoyed Don and Kyle Anderson stealing the ball back and forth from each other. There was like a 30seconds span where I got 5 steals from those guys

44 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

lets be honest, this kid will be round 2 ADP next year, right?

He's going to have to bring his FG% way up to meet that ADP, though. 42% FG on 19 attempts over the past two months has him at 6th round value. 

He's great and his shooting is the only thing holding him back, but it can't be ignored and he may be overdrafted next year. He hasn't been top-50 on the season because of it. 

Posted (edited)
On 24/03/2018 at 3:53 AM, Kaboom said:

He's going to have to bring his FG% way up to meet that ADP, though. 42% FG on 19 attempts over the past two months has him at 6th round value. 

He's great and his shooting is the only thing holding him back, but it can't be ignored and he may be overdrafted next year. He hasn't been top-50 on the season because of it. 

Not necessarily. Kemba and Mitchell have virtually the same FG% on the season, and Kemba is ranked #18. It's not hard to see Mitchell averaging close to 25 PPG next year, with 4+ rebs and 4+ ast, 1.5+ steals, and close to 3 3pt/game. That's second round. 

Edited by rush007

I dun messed up.  Thank you for all the people who told me to grab him in dynasty leagues and f--- me for not listening.  I’ll eat my hat on this one.  And he’s on the Jazz so I should have known better.  I’m so ******** dumb. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1