Boomtime

Dion Lewis 2017 Season Outlook

Anybody else bench him and miss out on his big game?

And, the great thing is, after Pittsburgh defeats Houston today, New England will still need to win in week 17 to lock up home field until the Super Bowl.

So we will get some more Dion love, I doubt Burkhead comes back that soon.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, rbug8 said:

Only oeople who listened to that Tennismenace dude and have not watched football all season.

I am hoping Lewis goes pretty cheap in auctions and drafts next year, as team managers throw their hands up and say that the Pats backfield is just too unpredictable.

Lewis is the most complete all-around back, and is the one to have in all formats imo.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I am hoping Lewis goes pretty cheap in auctions and drafts next year, as team managers throw their hands up and say that the Pats backfield is just too unpredictable.

Lewis is the most complete all-around back, and is the one to have in all formats imo.

Good point. It's going to be interesting to see how the rest of this season shakes out for Lewis and how it will impact his draft status next year. Lewis could have amazing value next year.

2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

durability is the number one problem with Dion Lewis

Yeah, I think B.B. understands that too which is why he platoons him like he does. He Even protects him from the goal line hits. 

21 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Why did Rotoworld News just report that Dion Lewis is out under the James White blurb. Is that true???

Fake news.

Lewis is the DFS player of the week. Book it.

4 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Fake news.

Lewis is the DFS player of the week. Book it.

I swear I'm not posting fake news. It seriously said Dion Lewis was out and i changed my lineup because of it. Now I went back and it doesn't say that. It says Gillislee. So either I'm going insane (possibly) or they screwed up and fixed it.

14 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

I swear I'm not posting fake news. It seriously said Dion Lewis was out and i changed my lineup because of it. Now I went back and it doesn't say that. It says Gillislee. So either I'm going insane (possibly) or they screwed up and fixed it.

I saw it too. Definitely a typo

• Like 2

On 12/24/2017 at 7:58 PM, kidsgotsoul said:

STUD! Glad I never let the Gillislee noise make me worry. 

Well it wasn’t just Gillislee it was White’s involvement as well Dion Lewis’ lack of production for the first 6 or so weeks that lead to me dumping him in all three of my leagues including my deep keeper league. 

Even in the playoffs, he gets vultured.  Now even Bolden gets in on that action.

Edited by Sternes
  • Haha 1